Flames of Hatred: Katara Vs Dabi

Notes: Back again with another chapter people! So some people have asked about how much time is going by during this arc. Remember.... This is anime time... like how the sports festival felt long and yet not much time was passing, or how the Overhaul raid was over 7 episodes and yet only took like 20-30 minutes. {And of course... Namek's 5 minutes exploding in DBZ)

And at the end of the chapter... I have a very big announcement.

Itkomi stood in disbelief at the pile of rubble beneath herself, staring at the unconscious form of Sasori beneath her. "What the hell is this shit?" She muttered.

Leaning down to get a better look, she saw the many scorch marks over the scorpion girls body. Even the armor plating over her tail and torso was broken, something that only a few had been able to. Itkomi bared her teeth as she stood up and stomped down the blown open tunnel, her many spider legs twitching in rage. "What the hell... that explosion kid was that strong?" she hissed under her breath, arching her knuckles and making them crack.

As the minutes ticked by for their plan, Itkomi's rage was growing every moment. While they had successfully gotten the top heroes away and separated, she was beyond pissed that somehow, these others inside had evaded them and shut off the pathways behind them. Separated, she was certain the others would be caught quickly by the others, especially since Shishido had been taken out. But when Kavik came out with those injuries, all her confidence had disappeared.

Kavik was the best fighter below herself and Muteki, and was never one to underestimate his opponent. The fact that girl had caused him that much damage was something she never expected from any of them other than the top heroes. And now... she grew even more curious to why Dabi was so interested in her; Did he know about this strange hidden power inside of her, or was he simply after her for something else entirely. And more than that... She was growing more curious about his whole drive altogether.

"That burnt bastard... I'll skin whatever is left of his wretched flash from his body once I find him." She hissed out, her mind contemplating even turning him over to the hero's with the hostages as another bargaining chip. Either way, she was growing more enraged at the status of her plan. "Even if the others buy us several extra minutes outside, I'm not keen on wasting time here." As she rounded the corner, down the pathway, she faltered in shock as she also saw Rogue's body sprawled across the ground. "Are you fucking kidding me....?"

Suddenly, the crocodile man coughed out, his bloodshot eyes looking up to Itkomi in shock. "I-Itkomi..." He muttered out.

"What the hell..." she hissed, leaning down beside him, "What the hell happened here?"

Gargling out some blood, Rogue shakingly pushed himself up slightly, his jaws aching with every breath he took. "I... that girl..." He wheezed out, "that... red headed kid. She hit so hard..."

Itkomi shut two of her sets of eyes as she scowled in rage. She had sensed that blonde haired teen and the water girl the moment she saw them.... They were certainly different than the others. But that other girl, she didn't sense that. "Her... you mean that girl... beat you?" she growled out, expecting even her weakest subordinate to defeat a child. But then she saw the scorch marks along his scales, seeing she wasn't alone. "And the other one?"

"Huh?" Rogue muttered, not remembering anything else after Kendo had uppercutted his jaws.

Inhaling sharply, Itkomi stood up and stomped away. "Hurry up and drag your ass out of here and take Sasori to the surface. I will take care of-

"No..."

Itkomi's breath hitched when she heard that word, turning around and staring daggers at the crocodile man. "What did you say?"