fan questions: Bonus chapter

Hey everyone! well, I kept my promise and have answered questions you sent me! unfortunately some I couldn't answer because it will be far too much spoilers, so if you don't see your response here, I apologize. But for everyone else... here you go!

______________________________________________________________

riccardo facchino03 from fanfiction - Do you planned to have izuku end up with momo?

answer. Honestly? no I didn't. I originally planned for Yaoyorozu to begin having feelings for Shoto as well, which would have strained her and Katara's friendship. As soon as I wrote the first beach chapter however, all of that was changed and became a totally different plan.

Ultimatrix Bearer from Fanfiction- My question is was katara ending up with shoto always the plan or did you consider other options?

Yes. from chapter one I had planned for Shoto and Katara to be together. Especially with the interactions with Endeavor, I wanted to use that as a point to create tension for them, but in the end to grow close. and as you see now in the story, to cause more trouble.

Elohir 26 from fanfiction- Red bullets? Are those what I think those are?

Yes... yes they are.

Jose19 and Matheus Bezerra De Lima - Will Katara's secret about who she is be revealed to the world?

I really can't say too much of what happens in this story due to spoilers... but some day... you will all be shocked by what happens.

TheRealD3lph0xl0v3r from fanfiction- When thinking of That Peregrine Falcon Quirked Member of the Hunters; Does he take influence from Falcon Graves from Ducktales 2017?!

Uhh... no haha never watched duck tales. His is somewhat from Hawks design but a more mutant variation with bird talons for hands.

sreiakindalost from wattpad- Will we ever get ATLA characters POV?

I mean we had the section from ch. 68 , but most likely no. it is shown they have all accepted what has happened and moving on with their lives. I know sounds depressing, but this is the direction of the story I wanted to go.

Soulfinder from fanfiction- Why did you have Kendo become part of Class 1A?

From a while back I had planned on Kendo being a decent role in the story, including taking part in this arc currently. In fact I somewhat regret now not having her beat Tokoyami in the festival and having to fight Bakugo. the switching to class 1A was actually an in the spur moment, thinking it would actually make sense to keep the "Troublemakers" in one class. and she's one of my favorite characters who deserved more screen time.

Rickylupetto from Discord- Was Katara your first thought for the story or were there other characters?

Katara was the reason I made this. as I looked, I realized there was not a single MHA x Avatar story on fanfiction that focused on her. Most did Toph or Zuko, but Katara was always a fan favorite of mine and deserved her time to shine. It's crazy as I was writing and literally the day before I posted the first chapter, the author Samurai Prince posted his story "The Effect of Water". After talking with each other and seeing we were going to go different directions, I decided to post it and here we are now.

Friskynickky from fanfiction- is there a power ranking to the hunters? why all animals?

Animal quirks to me are so underused in the series, and it made an interesting fighting style instead of laser beams and other kinds of powers.