Back to school

Notes: very interesting info... there is no official height given for katara in any form of media. And since My hero has heights for every character, some people sent me pm's questioning how she compares to everyone else. So going by how she was compared to others in the show, I have decided to put her at around 164 cm. (5'4 1/2")

as a hint for mental reference, here's a few people.

Ashido: 159 cm (5'3")

Midoriya: 166 cm (5'5 1/2")

Yaoyorozu: 173 cm (5'8")

Todoroki: 176 cm (5'9 1/2")

Iida: 179 cm (5'10 1/2")

Why I had to show you all that? Meh, because I can... Enjoy!

Making her way towards her class, Katara couldn't help but smile at the answer she received. Being able to train her healing was something she always wanted to improve on, especially if it could be from someone like Recovery Girl.

"I mean her quirk is different than my bending," She chuckled to herself as she approached the door. "but I bet she has so many things I can learn from. If I can even get close to healing bones like she can, that would be amazing."

But that would have to wait until tomorrow. For now, she had to get back to her class mentality, something she still had trouble even staying up in. sliding the door open, she was met with the faces she had grown familiar with already chatting up how their weeks went. Looking up, a few of them smiled at the newcomer.

"Hey Katara! There you are!" Mina yelled out in excitement and ran up to her. "I can't believe what happened!"

"Huh?" Katara tilted her head in confusion. "What happened?"

"Uhh, coming across the hero killer, duh!" Mina threw her arms up in amazement. "He's been all over the news!"

"Oh, yeah..." Katara chuckled and rubbed her arm. "Yeah, that was pretty crazy."

From Behind, Tokoyami approached the pair of girls. "We were talking to Iida and Todoroki about it earlier. It is extraordinary you all faced him that night."

Katara nodded to her bird headed friend and sighed. "It was pretty intense, but it's good we weren't hurt too seriously that night."

Tokoyami gave a sigh out in relief, happy to hear the news. "Well I am happy you were not too injured. It was fortunate that Endeavor was there to stop him."

Katara groaned internally, knowing she had to go with that lie for the public. "Yeah, it was fortunate. After we got out of there he showed up and stopped him."

Tokoyami gave a small nod in agreement. "That is the reason he is the number two hero."

Wanting to change the subject, Katara gave a small exhale and smiled. "Well, you already heard about what we did. How about you?"

Mina grinned and cupped her hands behind her head. "It was pretty sweet actually. Gunhead was constantly making us do combat drills so I've gotten even better than last time."

Katara smirked and crossed her arms. "Oh? How about another training match then?"

"Hehehe. Bring it on." Mina returned the smirk at the waterbender, only earning a grunt from Tokoyami.

"You two haven't changed since the entrance exams." he sighed out thinking of his own week. "It is good you both had good training. Mine was more basic, simply going out on patrols everyday. Perhaps I chose the wrong location to go to."