License Challenges

Notes: Good lord I really hate month spans between chapters. I apologize, everyone. it's just been so hectic with family visiting, then been doing a heavy remodel on my house, and then my computer nearly crashed, almost losing the work I had done so far. Just too much to really be able to focus doing this.

But here we are. I have got to this point and want to get it to you all. Hope you all enjoy this one.

Let's hit it!

Today was the day.

Katara took a breath as she felt their bus coming to a stop, looking out of her window to the large facility they approached. After getting through their week of punishment and their days of training, it was time for the license exam to commence. She now realized how close she was to finally getting it and being able to do what she originally wanted to do for joining this school; to be able to help people when she could despite the stupid rules that said otherwise.

"We finally made it here," Katara whispered in excitement, smiling to Shoto on her right. "I can't wait to get this done."

"You've been looking forward to this, haven't you?" He asked, noticing her more joyful mood this morning.

"It's just we can finally actually help people without worrying about those rules," she huffed out. "It's still crazy to me we almost got in trouble from before."

Thinking back to the night with Stain, Shoto took a breath and nodded. "It is frustrating, but that is the law. But now we can do what is right."

Smiling, she stood up along with everyone else as they made their way off the bus, staring up in awe to the massive arena before them. The facility appeared to be even larger than the sports festival arena they competed in, still amazed how this place seemed to have unlimited funds to build all of these hero training locations. The shock and excitement wasn't just for her, for everyone else was gasping up towards the arena in glee and worry.

"Wow, now I'm feeling a bit freaked out now." Jiro mumbled as she felt her hands shake slightly.

"This is gonna be so sick! I wonder what they will be making us do!" Mineta cheered out and pumped his fist.

"Overconfidence is something you shouldn't be doing now," Aizawa said as he exited the bus after them. "This test is not just with you, remember? Schools from across the country are here as well."

"Ah man, I can't wait for this test now!" Kaminari exclaimed out. "This is the day we've been waiting for! Let's go-

"PLUS ULTRA!"

All of class 1A turned in confusion to the sudden yell from their center, turning to see a random teen standing in the middle of them all. He was even taller than Shoji to Katara's surprise, his large frame underneath his tight white shirt and a black hat. Both her and Shoto sat in confusion to this newcomer as he seemed to throw himself into their class.

"It's rude to force yourself into others things, Yoarashi..." A purple haired teen groaned out from the side, dressed in the same as the loud newcomer, who now had a look of shock mixed with his large smile.

"I AM SO SORRY!" Yoarashi screamed out as he threw himself into a deep bow... so deep his forehead smashed into the concrete beneath his feet.

"The hell is with this guy?!" Kaminari gasped out in shock as the teen stood back up, his forehead now dripping blood.

Still smiling, Yoarashi stared at the class as he gave a powerful salute. "I am so thrilled to be able to compete with you all today! It's a true honor to be here with UA, the school being taught by All Might! Let us all do our best today!"