Pursuing the Hunters

"Okay, can someone tell me what the hell is going on?!" Burnin asked out as she stared at the picture on the board, seeing herself circled. "There a reason why this chick has a picture of me on her?"

"It's not just you..." Katara added, seeing an "X" drawn over herself. "Who is she?"

"What else has she said?" Endeavor asked, looking back to Shishido.

"Nothing really. Other than her name, or codename, she has been keeping quiet. And I figured to wait until you were here." Shishido responded, turning at the sound of Mirko's tapping foot. "And you as well."

Bakugo turned to the rabbit hero curiously, seeing her almost ready to pounce through the glass at any moment. "Why the hell are you all jittery? Why did he call-

"Kid..." Mirko muttered out, her voice lacking any of her usual sarcastic tone. "If there were any time for you to shut up... now is that time."

Bakugo's eyebrow twitched at the warning she gave, but from the intense gaze she sent his way, he wasn't willing to test her patience. Turning back to the glass, Mirko's grin grew as her fist tightened. "I'll make the bitch talk."

"We will make her talk," Endeavor declared, ripping the image off from the billboard. "I'll figure out why they have this of us."

Nodding, Shishido led the other two heroes down the hall and around the corner, leaving the three UA students and Burnin standing there in confusion. Katara looked over to Kendo, the red headed teen shrugging her shoulders at the entire situation as well.

Inside the interrogation room, Vixen's ears perked up as the door opened up, her eyes widening as the three heroes stepped inside. She sat up on the stool she was on, her arms moving as much as they could being cuffed behind her back. Her eyes widened even further as the flames of Endeavor rose up, sweat falling down her forehead as the heat in the room rose. She then looked over to Mirko, shivering as the white haired woman stared her down like a hungry beast, taking a breath and looking away.

While Mirko was eager to jump forward, she sat back and leaned against the wall with her arms crossed. Shishido stepped forward and sat in the stool across from the fox. "Well well well... I must say I never expected something like this." he chuckled as she shifted in her seat. "Four years I've been here in Fujiyoshida and you are the first one I've captured. I actually was beginning to think you weren't here."

"Look, whatever you think you know, you're mistaken." Vixen quickly said. "I am not-

A loud thud rang out as Mirko's foot slammed on the ground, cracking the concrete below her and shaking the whole room. "I wanna get something clear now... I want straight answers." she warned, earning a harsh glare from the lion hero.

"If she can't talk, she can't give an answer." Shishido grunted, frowning as Mirko simply glared back at him.

"What's with her?" Kendo asked from outside the room, looking over at Bakugo beside herself.

"The hell if I know," Bakugo growled out, confused by the sudden change in Mirko's personality.

Back in the room, Shishido leaned forward in his seat towards the frightened woman. "Let's not beat around the bush, alright. I know exactly who you are, Vixen. You and your gang are... legends, if you want to put it accurately. In fact only a handful of heroes have even heard of you, and even less have come across you all."

Pulling a photo out of his pocket, Shishido dropped it onto the table showing the bloody body of a man. "April 3rd, Sapporo district. Six murders of a bank manager and his associates. No suspects could be brought in due to lack of evidence. The only thing that was found as a possible suspect..." he paused as he dropped another photo, "Was this."