Broken

Notes: A week late yes... after what happened last week I feel bad... but I had to make sure this chapter was right. and I still don't know if it's perfect. But... I try my best!

Enjoy!

Fukkataro General Hospital

Some people say there is no such thing as coincidences, when two different things just so happen to occur at the same time. But that couldn't be further from the truth. Sometimes, it happens when two massive events can happen simultaneously, making for a day that just couldn't seem to get any worse than it already was. And a day like that was today.

Eighty kilometers away from Mount Fuji, Recovery Girl walked through the hospital halls in Fukkataro General. Her head hung low as her mood was not in the best place, especially with what had just happened this morning. The reason she was here and not at UA was because of the call she had received earlier, having been summoned here when an important mission had just been completed that morning.

The raid on the Shie Hassaiki compound.

Several teams of heroes had come together to capture the leader of the Yakuza, the criminal leader Overhaul. He had been developing a quirk erasing bullet, one that he derived from the torture and experimentation on a young girl and her rewinding quirk. The team also included the big three and several students from UA class 1-A, and their teacher Aizawa. While they had successfully rescued the child Eri, and captured the organization members, there was many on the hero's side who were injured.

Aizawa himself was mildly injured, and some of the students like Kirishima and Tamaki had more severe damage to their bodies. Luckily, they weren't bad enough after her healing that they would require more than two days in the hospital. The one third year student Mirio however, while making through his injuries, was struck with a completed version of the quirk-erasing bullet... taking his quirk away permanently. But even he made it out better than the leader of the raid himself, Mirai Sasaki.

Otherwise known as Nighteye, All Might's former sidekick, and mentor to Mirio and Izuku.

The injuries Nighteye sustained from the battle were too severe, and even with the doctors and her healing quirk, he had passed away not long after arriving at the hospital. Walking into the waiting room, she found All Might himself, clutching his hands as he took in the loss of an old friend. Sitting next to him was Aizawa, the teacher too stubborn to sit in his hospital bed despite doctors' requests. The pair of them looked up to the short nurse approaching, both giving a quiet sigh as she came to a stop.

"How are you feeling?" she asked Aizawa.

"As good as I can be..." he answered as he shifted his shoulder, grunting at the treated stab wound on his back. "How's everyone else?"

"A Kirishima and Tamaki will need to be here for a few days, but nothing too severe. Most of the others would be fine to leave tomorrow but will be kept for another day until they are cleared," She took a breath and turned to Toshinori, the skinny man staring quietly at her. "Are you...?"

Sighing, Toshinori, rubbed his forehead for a moment before nodding. "I'll... I'll be fine. It's just a lot to take in at once." he gripped his knees and looked over to the 1-A teacher. "I'm just glad you were there to keep the kids safe."

Grunting, Aizawa rubbed his neck and leaned back in his chair. "I honestly didn't do anything. If anyone you want to thank, it's Midoriya. He was the one who brought down Overhaul and kept our casualties lower."

Both Toshinori and Recovery Girl glanced at each other for a moment, smiling internally hearing what he had done. As her phone vibrated in her pocket, she walked a few paces away and pulled it out. While she answered the call, Toshinori turned back to the teacher beside him. "The fact these kids experienced something like this; many heroes don't deal with situations this extreme."