Revealed Emotions

Entering into the testing site, Katara took a breath as she walked alongside Kirishima. The pair walked down the road beyond the entrance as she tried keeping her nerves down, already knowing just how powerful the teachers here were. Her partner however didn't share her worries.

"Ah yeah! Let's get this going!" Kirishima laughed as he punched his palm. "Time to kick some ass!"

Katara raised her eyebrow at his enthusiasm. "You're excited about this?"

"How couldn't I be? We get to take on a teacher today!"

She rolled his eyes at his comment. "You know this isn't just a practice fight. And we are against a teacher."

"Uhh... I know. I just said that."

"Which means this is going to be really hard.." Katara explained. "Have you seen how strong they are?"

Kirishima chuckled and cracked his knuckles. "Yeah, but have you seen you?"

Katara tilted her head at him. "What?"

"You are like one of the toughest in class. With your water and my hardening, we got this match in the bag!"

While she liked the compliment, Katara couldn't help but feel like something was off. She looked around herself seeing they were in what looked like a large city, just like the one from the entrance exam. After a few more moments, she noticed something else that made her worry. All she could see around herself were buildings.

And everything made of stone, steel and glass with no green in sight.

____________________________________________________________________

Located in the center of the multiple testing sites, a monitor room was set up for the school nurse to watch the matches in case she was needed to go and heal any injuries. Any other students who wished to watch the matches progress were allowed to join as well. Most were out focusing on their own matches, but a small group was waiting inside wanting to see this first match go down.

Midoriya held his chin as he analyzed the screen, standing alongside Tenya, Uraraka, Shoto and Tokoyami. He himself knew talking with Bakugo was pointless, and he was very interested in seeing how the other matches were going to go.

"It's got be hard for them since they didn't have much time to plan." Midoriya said.

Tenya nodded in agreement. "Indeed. Being the first match means they have to go right into the match up."

"Yeah, you're right." Midoriya turned to look at his friend. "Don't you want to get ready for your match with Ojiro?"

Tenya gave a small smile. "I will. But I need to see Katara's performance."

"Yeah..." Midoriya smiled in return. "To see her facing a teacher will be interesting. And with Kirishima they have a balanced match up."

Shoto watched as Katara and Kirishima made their way deeper into the city, curious to see how she was going to do. "To see her and Kirishima as a pair again is interesting." be commented.

"Yes, it is..." Tokoyami responded, still keeping his eyes away from his set partner. "I faced them together before."

"I remember. After this we can discuss our plans of how to deal with Aizawa."

Exhaling, Tokoyami crossed his arms under his cloak. "Fine."

Shoto looked over curiously from the tone in Tokoyami's voice. The others looked over as well, but they all stayed silent as the announcement for the first match was sounded.