Helpless

Once the ice had been removed and the crowd got over their shock from the last match, the fire torches sprung to life as the next combatants walked onto the stage.

"ALRIGHT Y'ALL! WE HAVE A RED HEADED BEAUTY WITH SOME SERIOUS HANDS OF STONE! FROM THE HERO COURSE, ITSUKA KENDO! VERSUS... THE ACID WIELDING WARRIOR, WILL ANY OF IT COME OUT OF HER HORNS!? FROM THE HERO COURSE, MINA ASHIDO!"

Down on the stage, Kendo gave a small bow out of respect before readying herself. "Hope we can put on a good show after those last matches, right?"

Mina simply popped her knuckles and smirked towards her opponent. "Meh, I wouldn't worry about that, but it's time for me to kick your big handed butt."

"Oh, is that so?" Kendo grinned and got into her fighting stance. "Let's find out then."

"START!"

"Alright!" Kendo took the initiative and charged first. Mina quickly filled her hands with acid and began throwing them forward towards the incoming girl. Kendo's agility was just enough to dodge her way in and out between the flying acidic balls and come in close, expanding her hands out to their larger sizes and swinging them forward. Mina yelped and flipped backwards just as the massive punch rushed towards her.

"Woah, those things are fast!" Mina yelled out as she caught her balance and stepped back. She only had a second to breathe before another fist came straight towards her face. The pink teen dropped into the splits as the large hand whipped by her hair, quickly spinning herself and sweeping out Kendo's legs from underneath her. The red head yelled in surprise as she fell backwards to the ground while Mina flipped up from her hands and swung her leg down towards her foe. Kendo barely got her hand to block in time as the foot connected to her palm. Gritting her teeth, Kendo threw her hand out shoving Mina off of her, who threw her own body backwards landing on her hands and spinning before flipping back to her feet.

"What are you, some sort of break dancer?" Kendo sarcastically asked as she stood up to her feet, earning a snicker from her opponent.

"I may have had a lesson or two," Mina chuckled as she bounced on her toes. "Comes in handy when you need it."

"Well, it won't help you with me!" Kendo kicked off the ground and ducked under a single incoming ball of acid and threw a leg sweep out. Mina flipped over the incoming leg, but was then left in the air as Kendo's hands expanded outward and clasped over her body catching her.

"Ow, that hurt!" Mina growled out as she struggled to wiggle her body loose, but the enormous hands held strong and refused to budge. "wow, they are strong, too!"

"WOW, LOOKS LIKE ASHIDO HAS BEEN CAUGHT LIKE A BUZZING FLY! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!?" Mic shouted out his commentary to the match.

"Got you now," Kendo smirked as she began carrying Mina towards the edge. "Now all I have to do is- Agh!"

Kendo yelled out in pain to the stinging sensation in her palms. She was forced to open her hands allowing Mina to escape, the pink girl's hands dripping with acid. "That's dirty." Kendo growled out.

"You do whatever you can to win!" Mina smirked and threw several more acid chunks towards Kendo's feet making her stumble back evading them, leaving her open for an attack. Mina clenched her fist and leaped forward. "And I for sure wanna win!"

The right cross to Kendo's face sent a loud crack through the air, many thinking a straight hit like that would have been the end. To Mina's shock however, Kendo turned towards her even with the fist smashed into her cheek. Some blood dripped down the red headed teen's mouth as she smirked through the pain, her left hand raised up behind her. "My turn."