Offers

Yawning, Katara stretched her arms as she stood in the elevator next to Jiro and Kaminari. Now that they were getting ready for class, it was finally time for them to get back to studying and school work, not that they were too excited for that part. But as they came down for breakfast, what surprised the waterbender was outside the door to the elevator opened, and the mop splashing across the floor in front of her.

"Sorry, just watch out for the water, there." Izuku warned them as he swished his mop across the ground.

"Oh, thanks..." Katara thanked as she stepped out, still surprised at seeing him pulling his bucket of water back. Two days had passed since the event with Bakugo and Izuku had occurred, and most of the class was still confused as to why this had happened. Whenever someone did try to ask, Tenya made sure to remind them they had to face their punishment and leave them be. Sighing, Katara walked by him and headed towards the kitchen, seeing Sero, Tsu and Uraraka already making breakfast.

"Yo, you guys want some eggs?" Sero asked, "We got a bunch ready for everyone!"

"I got some toast ready too." Tsu added in.

"Hell yeah, dish me some up!" Kaminari happily accepted as he walked past Katara and grabbed a plate.

"I'll just grab some coffee." Jiro said.

"I'll take some, please." Katara responded as well, following them in and grabbing some food. As they ate, some of the others came in as well and quickly made their breakfast. After a few minutes, Shoto came down as well, his eyes locking with Katara immediately. The pair stared for a moment before they gave a quick nod and smiled to one another, the fire and ice user coming in and grabbing a plate. "Good morning. How'd you sleep?" She asked him.

"Not too bad. Was thinking about what our first day back is going to be like." He responded.

"Yeah, we have the opening ceremony to go to today! We missed the first one when school started because of Aizawa sensei's quirk test." Uraraka added in.

"What's supposed to happen in it?" Katara asked curiously.

Sero gave a shrug as he ate. "Eh, who knows. Maybe it's just what we are supposed to do this year living here."

"Well we shouldn't wait too long then," Katara said as she finished her plate. "We can-

"Everyone! Our class rep has ordered us to head to class!" Tenya announced to everyone with a demanding chop. "Finish eating and grab your bags so we can hurry to school!"

Katara frowned at the declaration as everyone either chuckled or groaned in annoyance. As they began standing up from their seats, they were all surprised by the tray slamming on the table in the middle of all of them.

"But those damn dirty dishes in here! I'll finish that shit!" Bakugo yelled out, snatching all the empty plates and stacking them on the brown tray before carrying past everyone to the kitchen sink. The group of students watched in surprise as the explosion teen viciously scrubbed at the dishes, soap flying in the air as he attacked the butter-covered plates.

"This is so strange..." Kirishima scratched his head as he watched his friend clean up.

Tokoyami gave a nod in agreement. "It is quite an odd sight."

"I'm kinda getting a kick out of it." Jiro laughed out.

"AHHHHH! DIE YOU DAMN EGGS!" Bakugo screamed out as he raced through plate after plate, soap splattering through the air from his scrubbing.

Shaking her head, Katara stood up from the seat and grabbed her backpack. "Guess we are going then."

"Everyone, it is time to grab your bags and head to class! Let's go!" Tenya declared out, walking ahead and holding the door open for the class. "Time to start the new semester!"