Burnin

Katara ducked once again as another fireball rushed passed her head, shooting her stream of water out to strike. Burnin laughed and jumped out of the way in time and skidded across the floor, her face etched with the same maniacal look as Bakugo. "So the little water brat wants to play, huh? Well I'll be glad to play with you!"

"Play? You attacked me first!" Katara snapped back at her, earning a snicker from the other.

"You are the one who caused such a ruckus way back then. You realize how pissed off the big guy was after that night he met you? We had to deal with his temper for weeks."

Katara's eyes widened when she heard that. Was that the reason this woman was attacking her? Getting back at her for whatever Endeavor put them through? Whatever it was, she couldn't ask as Burnin formed a fireball in her palms.

"Time for me to see why you were such a shit stain for our agency!" Burnin yelled and chucked her attack forward.

Whipping her arms up, Katara formed a water sphere in front of her body and blocked the fire. She looked up and glared as she barely had time before another attack flew her way, dipping her body to the side and evading it and shot a water whip forward. Burnin swung her arms out forming a small wall of flames stopping the water before she burst forward through her technique, her hands behind herself propelling her body with fire. Katara glared and spun her body around whipping her water with her and slicing it forward, but Burnin dropped down and slid underneath with a large smirk.

"She's fast..." Katara whispered in surprise as she pulled her water back to catch Burnin from behind, but the sidekick flipped through the air as the water came close to catching her. Not only was she quick, but her reaction time was great as well. It was obvious this woman had a lot of experience to actual combat, much different than her classmates she had faced.

Burnin kicked off the ground into the air and shot down a blast of flames at Katara, the green flames sizzling as Katara's water blocked it again. "So you can block a fireball... big whoop." Burnin snickered as she landed back on the ground. The flaming woman popped her neck and flashed her toothy grin once more. "I've feel like I'm warm enough now. Been waiting for this moment a long time."

Katara raised her eyebrow in confusion, but before she could even say anything Burnin was on her instantly. The burst of speed from her flames was shocking, Katara barely able to duck underneath the spinning kick at her head. The waterbender glared and brought her hand up to bend, but Burnin's spinning body threw out another incoming kick and swatted her hand back down. Katara's eyes widened in surprise as a flaming fist was rushing at her face, dipping to the side as the flames licked at her cheek. Backpedaling she dodged again and again the flurry of fiery punches, each one getting closer until one struck hard into her chest sending her back.

The grinning Burnin cackled as she watched Katara fall back and clutch her chest from the hard hit, cracking her knuckles before igniting her fists once again. "Awe, is the little girl tired and wanna go home?"

The taunt caused Katara's jaw to clench, glaring as she stood back up and summoned all her water onto her hands forming two water whips. "Touch me again and you'll regret it." She warned.

Burnin cocked her head to the side and sneered. "You telling me what to do, brat? Well fine, let me see what happens when I do!"

Katara readied herself as Burnin blasted forward again, only this time Katara readied herself. She waved her arms around forming multiple ice spikes and launched them forward forcing Burnin to block with her own flames. As she shot several forward, she also sent a stream of water out and around to the side before swinging her arm back and launching it at her opponents blindspot. The attack hit square into Burnin's back, her eyes widening in surprise as she stumbled forward from the sudden strike. The womans smile flipped into an aggressive snarl as she glared up at the waterbender.