The Calm Before the Storm

Notes: Oh! here only two weeks after? small improvement! while i do try, weekly updates may not be happening often anymore. with life happening like remodeling my home, planning a wedding and other things... yeah... priorities.

But this story is far from dead! no way am i giving up on this! now, hope you all enjoy!

The six class A teens sat in silent surprise from the sudden statement from the B leader. Judging from the stern gaze she held, they could tell Kendo wasn't joking about this either.

"Wait, I think I heard something crazy..." Kirishima shook his head in amazement. "What do you mean you're coming?"

Kendo rolled her eyes and step closer. "There's nothing crazy about it. I'm coming with you."

"Kendo, I appreciate the offer, but we can't ask you to do this." Tenya told her. "We will be breaking so many rules from UA, and it would be unfair for us to put that on you."

"And why is that? Because I'm from a different class?" Kendo frowned at his reasoning. "We were all there at camp, and we all dealt with those villains. Just because none of my friends were taken doesn't mean we didn't suffer. And if they were, I would be doing exactly what you're doing now. Besides..." She looked over to Katara and Momo and smiled. "I still have to pay you back for saving me back there."

Katara's mouth opened wanting to tell her no, but she knew she had no right telling her it was too dangerous. Besides, if one of Kendo's classmates were taken instead, Katara knew she would have offered to go as well to help her. And it wasn't just her thinking that as well.

"She's right..." Izuku quietly responded. "... If we are doing this, then it means she has every right to take the risk with us."

Grinning internally to his words, Kendo looked around to the others. "So, any other objections?"

After a few moments of silence, Katara saw no one else was speaking against her involvement, with Shoto giving a nod in agreement as well. Smiling, she turned back to the red head and crossed her arms. "Looks to me like we got our team now."

Grinning in excitement, Kirishima clenched his fist and looked up to the sky. "Don't you worry Bakugo. We'll be there soon."

________________________________________________________

Sitting at his usual seat along the bar, Shigaraki sighed in annoyance as he grabbed his drink once more for another sip. Turning back around, he peered to the other patrons sitting in the room quietly. "He still hasn't come back, has he?" he grunted out.

Compress gave a small shake of his head. "No he hasn't."

"From what it sounds, he almost cost the mission we are trying to accomplish. So irresponsible." Spinner spat out.

"Oh, he was just having some fun." Toga giggled out. "I was hoping to stay a little longer myself."

All of them jumped slightly to the large fist suddenly slamming down and cracking the floor behind them. Muscular growled out as he sat on the ground, his body shaking with adrenaline. His face was wrapped in thick gauges and his left arm hung in a sling. Despite the pain, his anger was overriding that and had left the man in a furious rage since he woke up the day before. A rage... and yet he couldn't stop from grinning in excitement to actually being defeated

"That little bastard. I'm going to kill that kid next time I see him!"

"Hahaha! You talk a lot for one who was knocked out! You were all beat up!"Toga laughed at his expense, the furious man glaring over at her.