Chapter 4

The headlights of the car lighten up the desert and gloomy road. The windows are down; the nighty air whips around the car while the low music distinguishes lightly. Trees have encircled us from both sides with shady intentions; the moon gleams from up high gliding through the thick leaves.

Corbyn ceases the movement of the car and I glance around. Everything is shadowy; as if the secretive night has concealed mysteries. His hands that rest on my tight squeezes me and I look at him.

"Come on, we are here," His grin is infectious but my confusion has slipped through my system. I shut the door listening to the noise echoing around.

Darkness has dominated everything; the moon can't be seen from here. The whistle of the braches is whizzing and the breeze moves the shrugs.

We start walking as I follow Corbyn's path gazing around. High trees are towering and seem to be piercing the lucid and starry sky. Bushes like green flames are filling the terrestrial sphere making me peek through them. Small noises are dancing around the musky and shadowy scenery filled with plants.

The small path we cross consists of pebbles and the smooth wind blows my hair.

The image in front of me clears; we end up on a beach where small stones are leading towards a calm endless sea. The moon hangs in the sky allowing me to see the way the water frets along the shore.

"It's beautiful," I say noticing every small detail that paints the scenery. I inhale the salty clear air. "I'm not sure if I have figured it out though," A grin kisses his full lips making his eyes flash with playfulness and wild energy that buckles my knees.

"Not just yet," He murmurs and keeps walking. I move closer to the shore; the little waves crash against the sand before they disappear in silky sea foam. The ongoing rhythm and static sound are somewhat hypnotic.

I look up at him to find him staring at me with blue ocean eyes fill with sensual tension.

"I parked there the last time," He points towards the back in a place that is free of trees. My lips part once the realization of my memories come back to me. I giggle browsing around noting all the things I had missed the last time I was here.

"I thought we should finish what we started," He states, and quivers of desire run up and down my backbone. His eyes are glowing and his smirk has too many effects on me. He gets off his jacket throwing it in the sand. A gust of sand raises at the impact and my eyes return to his tall figure.

"You're not serious," He closes his eye to me before his fingers grab the hem of his white shirt and pull it over his head leaving him free of clothes. My eyes widen and my breath is knocked out of lugs.

"what-what are you doing?" I shutter feeling my cheeks blazing. His muscles wave as he throws it down too.

"I'm just following my girlfriend's idea," He says as a matter of fact shrugging. He touches his trousers and I whirl around rapidly.

"What are you doing?" I ask having my back on him. I can hear him moving, getting undress before the clothes touch the sand.

"I'm going in," He addresses and I shake my head.

"Corbyn," I mutter but his distant voice halts me.

"Are you coming in or what?" He shouts and a splash of water makes me turn around to find an empty sea and untidy clothes at my feet.

"This isn't happening," He appears on the surface and his blonde hair is glittering under the shine of the little angels. The water around him is glowing too as if his angelic presence affects everything he touches.