Chapter 30

My fingers have gripped his black jacket tugging him against me as I keep walking toward the door on the porch. Our lips move together in sync until his fingers touch my cheeks and he draws his lips away from mine; they part though before any words can escape, I peck at them.

"We will be quiet," A smirk forms as his darkening eyes regard me. We reach our room just the time my jacket drops on the ground creating a thud. He pushes our gluing bodies toward the depth of my bedroom while my fingers push the fabric off of his shoulders. It falls on the floor when I step out of my shoes and feel the denser apply of the pressure of his lips on mine.

My fingertips caress his shirt until I find the hem of it and raise it. Our months disconnect when he throws it and tugs mine before dooming it in the same fate with his own. My heart thunders making my blood run speedily inside my veins. All of me is tensed and clenched in the wild anticipation I have felt only with Corbyn. I feel the flaming desire wave over me just like it did a couple of nights ago. My body operates on its own as its memory refreshes my brain and helps me act. My fingers get trapped on his hair. Only when he lays us down on my bed, he looks down at me.

"Are you okay?" I don't know what he sensed but I don't let myself speak and in fear of ruining the moment, I nod agreeably and kiss his lips offering my angel the reins along with my heart.

My eyes flutter as loud voices arguing bounce around the house. Sunlight has slipped into my room brightening the view and welcoming the new day.

"I can't believe it. I'm so disappointed in you..." The rest of the words are a mumble that gets lost in the walls. I try to sit up but I find myself trapped inside arms that have caged me tightly. I glance upwards to find my beautiful sleeping angel. But before I can grin at the sight, a voice squeaks.

"Get out! I can't trust you. You brought your girlfriend home after I asked you not to? I made one ground rule..." My eyes widen as the realization dawns on me while the shouting voice of my uncle echoes. I try to stand up but Corbyn doesn't let me.

"Corbyn," I whisper shaking his head lightly. "Corbyn, wake up," He frowns before he reveals his blue sky eye that reminds me of yesterday. I attempt to ignore all the images that flash inside my head of the court, our date, and our sweet love-making. I blush at the thought chasing his gaze.

"Wake up, you have to leave," I shout in a whisper.

"You kick me out after sleeping with me?" He smirks and I shake my head trying not to let myself fall for his charm.

"He found Blare or Anna in the house and he's shouting at them. You need to leave before anyone notices," I sit up dressing but freeze when I hear something; footsteps. Their noise becomes louder and louder by the second and my eyes widen even more.

"Come on!" I cry and Corbyn stands up wearing his jeans. I scramble around gathering his scattered clothes and throwing them at him. I rush to erase any signs of his existence in my room while he gets dressed.

"Noah, open the door now."

"What are you still doing? You have a shirt and jeans to wear!" I complain trying to keep my voice down. Corbyn though chuckles trying, unsuccessfully, not to laugh. His heavenly laugh fills my room causing me to gaze back at him.

"Why are you laughing? I don't want them to find you here. They have done so many things for me since they took me in, I don't want to disappoint them," He grabs his jacket but he's stopped before he can speak.

"Good morning, Anna. What a surprise to find you here," My uncle's voice sounds and Corbyn laughs again walking to my window.

"Both of them have their girlfriends in their rooms, you think he's going to be mad that I'm here?"