Chapter 11

"Come on," His soft seductive voice caresses my ear while his arms surround me pressing himself in me. My insides clench and I stop breathing as he places a soft kiss below my ear. My heart pulses soundly fearing me that he can hear it too. I lean backward sealing my lids as my air turns into my favorite addictive aroma of all.

He grips my hand on his and walks away from his friends. The noisy music and voices have been overcome by my pounding heart. Dark hallways with locked doors unfold inside of me as my angel leads the way. I can hardly see through the dimness but I can certainly feel the sensual tension radiating off of him as well as my weakening body that melts.

He opens a door kissing me. He embraces me leading me inside and my back hits the door shutting it with a low click. He locks it just before his arousing tongue touches the tip of mine. He enters the room slowly; never breaking our kiss. I moan as he lays us down and my epiderm contacts with the cold sheets. The moment he stops, our eyes meet; they are burning up by an emotion I know too well by now. My breath gets hitched on my throat by the sight but I know, they are a reflection of mine.

My angel bends his head down and kisses my lips. A flare of heat courses through my weak body like the hot spike traveled from my lips down to the pit of my stomach. He props himself on his elbows looking down at me. His eyes have darkened like they always did. I admire his angelic beauty noticing his thick lashes shadow his piercing glowing blue eyes.

I raise my finger and touch the scratch on his eyebrow. He doesn't move or flinch.

"Does it hurt?" I whisper. He shakes his head; his eyes not leaving mine.

I brush my fingers across the back of his feverish neck before I knot his hair in my fingertips.

His lips find their way to mine. He doesn't move his hands from my waist or try to touch me as if he waits for my permission first, though, I can sense him wanting more. A little smile crooks the edge of my mouth at the thought melting my soul.

His demanding kissing has been transformed into my favorite one; the slow, tender and devouring kiss. I push him lightly in the chest with my palms. He leans up and before his eyes can fill with the sudden surprise, I whisper.

"Take your shirt off,"

His eyes darken while a wild desire creeps into them. I reach for the hem of his shirt but he has already taken it off. He throws it off in the darkness behind him not caring where it lands. He shakes his head and I almost expect gold sparkles to scatter across the room.

He presses his lips on mine more passionately than before; as if he has been freed by something that had kept him hostage. We kiss all over again as he gives me full access to his chest. My fingertips blaze as our fleshes come in contact but I don't stop. His fire may be torturing yet it's the most incredible and overwhelming sentiment I have ever felt.

He sits up slowly pulling me up with him. I crawl into his lap; his hands biting me to him. He leaves his sensual mark on my jaw, my neck before he returns to my mouth.

His lips move against mine when I sense his fingertips on my waist. I gasp his hair on my fists feeling the explosion in me. Though, instead of resting his hands on my waist, he slowly takes off my shirt. My heart is pounding when I break the kisses panting; my eyes wide and stuck on his.

"Is that alright?" The whirlwind of emotions that take place inside of me distracts my thoughts. I stare into his sweet calm eyes; they radiate optimism and delicate need I hadn't seen before.

I nod, not have the strength to form any coherent sentences nor do I remember how to find and use my voice. A smile forms on his lips stroking mine. He takes the hem of my shirt in his hands and roses it slowly. I feel my blood pulsate through my veins all over my skin. My heart thunders in my chest as if it will leap out of it any second. He sets the material on the bed without his eyes disconnecting from my own. I just stare back at those electric blue eyes that distinguish gracefully in the darkness.