Chapter 4

Izuku's POV

It was the second week for Kacchan at UA. Some people had tried to talk to him but he just steered clear of everyone. There was a nice girl named Uraraka, a boy named Kirishima, a girl named Mina, a boy named Kaminari and some others. But he just ignored them.

I walked with him to his hero training. Kacchan's quirk was the best! He always trained really hard, I think he does it so he can keep his mind off stuff. I had to keep swerving to steer clear of all the chatting students. I gave up and decided to just float. I stayed above Kacchan's spiky ash-blonde hair. I really wanted to touch it but I didn't want to freak him out. Once he was in the changing room I closed my eyes respecting his privacy.

Things had changed a bit in...heaven? I don't know but, things had changed. I found out if I walk a little bit away from my field I would come to a white, foggy, wall. When I touched it, it disappeared. Showing what looked like a...city kind of, full of other angels. I had made some friends but I was down on Earth most of the time watching over Kacchan, so we didn't get really close.

Things were also getting complicated with Kacchan. There were some kids who had found out about his past, and were teasing him about it, which made me really mad because Kacchan was actually getting a little bit better, but now he's starting to get worse again, and I can tell he's close to his breaking point. I swear, with each little comment he looks like he's fixing to send them to the hospital, but they didn't seem to notice. Oh boy, they were fixing to notice when they're in a hospital bed.

I wouldn't usually act this way, but they were hurting  Kacchan. And it effects me. I'm here to protect him, and I'm so ready to 'accidentally' hurt one of them. Ok take a deep breath. Kacchan knows how to take care of himself.

I restrained myself as I watched the same kids bully Kacchan.

"Why are you here if you killed a kid, huh?" One of the boys asked taunting him. I was struggling to control myself. Kacchan looked like he was going to lash out any second now.

"Your a monster! You killed your own best friend!" That was the last straw. It was as if I blacked out.

When my eyes opened I gasped. In front of me was a confused Kacchan and three beaten and bloody kids. A speck of color caught my eye, and I turned my head to the side. I watched as my white wings slowly faded into black. Honestly I don't think I care that I've been shunned from heaven.

Suddenly Mr. Aizawa came running around a corner and stopped.

"What the hell!?" He exclaimed.

"I-it wasn't me!" Kacchan said. He even stuttered a little. Mr. Aizawa must've seen the confusion written all over Kacchan's face because he said,

"I believe you, but we still have to check the cameras, can you help me bring them to recovery girl?" He said quickly. Kacchan walked over and picked up two kids and headed towards recovery girls office. He really had been training hard. Mr. Aizawa looked impressed but then remembered the task at hand.

I floated with my now black wings swaying behind me, as I watched Kacchan sitting outside recovery girls office. Mr. Aizawa walked up to him.

"We checked the cameras and you are completely innocent, but...was there anyone else around because we don't understand how they ended up like that if nobody was there." Mr. Aizawa said confused.

"No it was only me." Kacchan said. He looked really tired.

"Did whoever or whatever hurt them have a reason that you may know of?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Well....they were teasing me about my past?" He said it as more of a question.

"Oh that might be a good reason maybe some student is trying to protect you?" He said questioningly.

"I don't think so." Kacchan mumbled so low that I could barely hear.

As Kacchan got ready for bed in his dorm, I started thinking. So what would happen if I left Earth? Where would it take me if I wouldn't be going back to my field? Would I go to what is supposed to be hell? I took a deep breath trying to calm myself and closed my eyes to see where I would end up.