Chapter 23

Izuku's POV

Kacchan leaned against the wall outside of recovery girls office with Kiri next to him.

"You got him good huh?" Kiri said with a grin. Kacchan didn't say anything as he nodded. I had been watching from the sidelines, practicing on my own, copying the moves they had been trying to memorize and perfect.

I had watched as Kacchan had snuck around the bit of smoke that had been surrounding Todoroki as a wall fell with the impact of a hit in the distance. I had watched as he aimed carefully and built it up just right, not wanting to severely hurt him, just take him down. It had worked well as Todoroki had been confused and was trying to find him.

I lifted my head as the door to recovery girls office opened. Todoroki walked out with a ice pack, holding it on the back of his scalp.

"Hey Todoroki! Soooo, that was a pretty fast fight." Kiri said as he pushed himself off of the wall. Kacchan looked up at Todoroki but stayed silent.

"Yes, I suppose it was." Todoroki said in his normal monotone voice.

All three of them began to walk down the hallway heading back to class. I followed behind them, my footsteps falling silent to they're ears. Kiri most likely knew I was there. He, Sero, Monoma and Aizawa had a talk with Kami and Shin explaining my situation and making them swear to secrecy. If Kiri knew I was here he showed no signs of it.

They walked in silence. I heard another pair of footsteps heading our way.

"Young Bakugo!" A loud (obnoxious) voice boomed. They turned to see All Might.

"May I have a word?" He said continuing to practically shout. Kacchan looked over at Kiri, who shrugged. Kacchan walked over to All Might and they went the opposite way Kiri and Todoroki were going.

I followed Kacchan, staying close. All Might stopped at a door. He opened it and ushered Kacchan in. I went to walk in but the door slammed in my face. "Rude." I muttered as I walked through the door. Kacchan and All Might stood in the middle of the empty room.

"What?" Kacchan asked as he shoved his hands into the training uniforms pockets.

"Well you see, I can pass my quirk to other people that I find worthy. It is a simple process." All Might said as he began to pace back and forth.

"And?" Kacchan asked trying to process that while sounding bored.

"Well I believe that you are strong enough. I mean you aren't weak and you survived the villain's kidnapping you," Kacchan stiffened "and you seem perfectly fine and unaffected! I thought I could make you my successor since you are strong and capable unlike some of the other kids in Erasers class." He said.

"You....want me....to take your quirk?" Kacchan asked. I could hear the aggressive tone in his voice since he had made fun of our friends.

"Yes! I could make you even stronger and you would be so useful!" He said. I could feel my anger bubble. I had to control it before it boils over.

"You think I would be useful?" He asked, venom leaking off his words.

It seems All Might wasn't catching the hint.

"Yes, and we can show your classmates who is truly the best." He said with a smile. Kacchan sucked in a breath and his shoulders relaxed slightly. He turned to the door. He stuck his hand out and turned the knob but didn't open the door.

"Y'know, when I was a kid....I used to think you were cool." He said as he opened the door then slammed it shut. I took one last look at All Might's face of shock before following Kacchan out. I followed behind him down the hallway as he muttered angry curses under his breath.