Chapter 40- Epilogue

3rd POV

Kaminari walked the halls to class, humming to Weathers-1983, in his second year he was enjoying the afternoon. Until an announcement came through the speakers.

"Code Green! I repeat, Code Green! Find safety quickly!" Mic's voice came through panicked. The students in the halls ducked into the classroom, scattering. Kaminari ran around looking for a classroom with an open door, not wanting to be out during Code Green. He came across his classroom and surprisingly found it empty. His classmates must've still been in the gym.

He scanned for a hiding spot as he walked past his teacher's desk. He yelled as he was yanked down by the arm. A hand was placed over his mouth and he began to struggle. "Shh!" His teacher's voice urged from behind him and he relaxed. Code Green had occurred only once before, it had taken a couple of therapy sessions to heal. "Do you know what happened?" Kaminari whispered as he searched the hallway through the open door. "No." His teacher responded scooting to the back of the desk.

They knew it was coming when the air began getting cold. Kaminari pulled himself into a ball. Kaminari waited for the sound of footsteps in the hall, none ever came, though it continued to get colder. He rubbed his arms as goosebumps crawled. He froze at the sound of heavy footsteps from the left end of the hall. They stopped suddenly. "Ah, young Midoriya!" All Might's voice echoed and Kaminari almost felt bad for the guy, maybe he didn't hear the Code Green alert.

"It's Aizawa. Izuku Aizawa." Izuku corrected harshly. "Right, um, where is everyone?" All Might asked nervously, sensing the dark aura. Izuku couldn't help the evil smile that took over his face as he stretched his feathery black wings. "Code Green." He stated. All Might blanched before regaining his composure. "I don't see how that's a reason for everyone to hide, there are plenty of other powerful students who could challenge you." He said blatantly.

Several things had changed about Izuku. A growth spurt had hit in place of the years he missed, he was only a good 3 inches shorter than Katsuki, which he very much enjoyed. He had bulked up a bit, his muscle showing during training and Katsuki would be lying if he said he didn't stare. He had gained an attitude, which Monoma took credit for, and he hated being underestimated before he could prove himself. Kaminari was now peeking out from around the corner of the door frame.

Izuku took in a deep breath. "Listen Bitch Might, I don't know who you think you are to challenge me and objectify my boyfriend as if he's a tool or some shit, but you're pissing me off." Izuku spat clenching his fists. His eyes darkened, not yet cropping to the cold obsidian black. "I still don't see why young Bakugo-" Izuku quickly cut him off. "Takami." He seethed through his teeth. "I don't see why he didn't take the offer, he would've been usef-" Kaminari flinched as a flash of black was seen. A groan ripped its way from All Might's throat from his small crater in the wall as Izuku merely glanced at him before advancing again.

It had to be below freezing now as ice began to make its way up the wall and Kaminari's breaths came out in clouds. "I just wanted to figure out who broke my fucking Eraserhead figurine, but I may just end you." He growled, placing a foot against All Might's chest. "Izuku?" A slightly gruff voice called out. Izuku glanced over seeing Katsuki. And suddenly All Might was forgotten. The air began to warm as he ran to his lover, folding his wings in. Katsuki opened his arms, ready for the hug. Izuku threw his arms around his shoulders. "Code Green has been taken care of, please continue onto class." Nezu's voice cut through the air from the speakers.

Katsuki smiled as students began cautiously exiting classrooms, though they quickly relaxed when they saw him with Katsuki. He was just happy to have his boyfriend so close. "What set off Green?" Katsuki asked as he rubbed Izuku's back. "Someone broke my fucking Eraserhead figurine." He huffed out, digging his fingers into Katsuki's school jacket. Katsuki smiled. "Let's go Deku, Aizawa is letting us leave as early as possible so we can make it to the aquarium in time for Kimoi to see the dolphin show." Katsuki said as he grabbed his hand. Izuku nodded and they began their search for a certain group of idiots.