Chapter 13

Bakugo's POV

************************************************************

I sat on the bed in the guest room in Shota's house, thinking everything over. We had, had fun at the mall. Now that I thought about it....where was I going to go when there was holiday breaks? I can't always come to Shota's. And I had practically disowned myself.

I couldn't go to auntie Inko's, she already has enough to deal with. I sighed. I stood up and grabbed some pajamas to change into. I took my hoodie off, slipping it over my shoulders. I lifted my head and looked into the mirror.

I stared. I had a nice build from all the training but that isn't what caught my attention. There were fading bruises on my shoulders and arms. I'm pretty sure those weren't from training. And they looked like they were placed there on purpose.

Now that I think about it.....the hag had hit me exactly where the bruises were. Was she....abusing me? Without me noticing? What.......? I twisted my torso to get a better view of my back in the mirror. Is that why I always flinched?

People had asked me about it, but not even I knew why I flinched when someone raised they're hand. Wait......

So....does that mean everything was....fake? All the 'I love you' s and concern? Was it all fake? Was that why she always hit me and screamed at me? I just thought she was hot headed. Was the sleeping medication even sleeping medication!?

I ran over to my bag and grabbed the pill bottle that she had given to me before the whole.... Fiasco. Panic beginning to settle. I looked at the label. I looked at the name in a panic. It said 'Librium'. I grabbed my phone and searched it up.

I gawked at my screen as my breathing hitched. It is a sleeping medication, but it could be deadly, and apparently she had been giving more than normal. I could've......died? Did she really hate me that much? I dropped my phone as my hands began to shake.

My breathing was slowly getting heavier and labored. Shit! I've had something close to a panic attack but I had never had a full blown panic attack!! I tried to call for help, but my voice seemed to disobey as I dropped to my knees. My eyes flew around the room.

It looked like the walls were closing in on me giving me a sense of claustrophobia. It felt like someone had shoved something down my throat, I couldn't breath. I tried to focus, but my breathing just got heavier. I felt hot tears stream down my face. I was going to die! I couldn't breath!

I could feel myself getting lightheaded as my whole world began to spin. The feeling of an arm around my waist caught my attention. I tried to look around from my spot on the floor but I couldn't see anyone and the room was still spinning. Suddenly light filtered through the door way although it was still dim.

Shota's face appeared in front of me. His mouth was moving but I couldn't understand him. I whimpered as I felt my lungs closing up. I could feel myself being shaken but I couldn't focus on anything. I could very distantly hear yelling nd sirens, but it sounded like whispers to my ears.

My vision went black as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.