Chapter 17

Bakugo's POV

It was the last day of Christmas break. Most people would be getting they're stuff ready for school in the morning. Not me. I had all my stuff the day before. And I had something else to do today.

Endure the old hag and man. Shota knew I didn't want to do this but he also knew I refused too stay there. It was me, Kami, Shin, and Shota. I sat in the back with my head hanging low as I told Shota directions every couple of minutes.

I opened my eyes as I felt the car come to a stop. I looked up and through the window, there was that god awful house that I used to call home. "You ready?" Shota asked looking at me through the mirror. "No, I feel like I'm willingly walking into some guys basement." I said as I opened the car door.

Shin held Kami's hand as we walked over too the door. Sero stayed at the house. I think thy were dating but I wasn't going too ask. They all took a step back. I sighed as I went too the door. Should I knock or? The problem was solved when the door opened. The old man showed up in the doorway. "H-hello Katsuki." He said looking down.

"I made sure Mitsuki was out of the house." He said as he moved aside. We walked in and I headed to my old room. Shota stayed downstairs too talk to the old man about something. I opened my door as Kami peeked over my shoulder. I went straight to the closet and grabbed my storage of boxes.

An hour later we had about all my stuff packed. I had 6 boxes. "I need one more!" I told Kami. He passed me one and I went over too my desk. I gingerly picked up one of Deku's notebooks. I placed it in the box carefully and repeated the process for the other's.

Once I was done with that I grabbed the rest of the pictures that I had practically stolen and put them in the box. "Okay. I think we're done." I said looking over at Kami and Shinso. They were both looking at a picture. I walked over and peeked at the picture and immediately regretted it. I snatched the photo, careful not to rip it.

They looked up at me confused as I put it in the box and closed the flaps. I folded them over each other in a way where it wouldn't open. "Sorry.....that photo is a bit private." I apologized.

"Who is that with you in he picture?" Kami asked. "I'm sorry. I don't want too talk about it." I said quietly. Kami nodded in understanding. "Sorry for snooping." Shinso said rubbing the back of his neck. "That's okay." I told him with a small smile.

The picture!

"Come on." I said as I grabbed two boxes, stacking them on top of each other, and heading downstairs. I carefully walked downstairs and into the living room. "We're done!" I told Shota and the old man. "Okay let me help you with that." Shota Sensei said grabbing one of my boxes.

We loaded the boxes into the car and I headed back upstairs. I grabbed the last two boxes. I looked at my old room one last time. I sighed and headed back down stairs. The old man glanced at me and looked back down. Almost shameful. "Thanks old man." I said, I still respected him. He smiled at me. "Goodbye Katsuki" he said as I walked to the car. I put them into the trunk and got into the backseat. Shota backed out of the driveway.