Chapter 39

Bakugo's POV

I wiped my face on the small gray hand rag I had swung over my shoulder. I had stayed home with Deku the entire week, it is now Saturday, since it isn't currently safe to be outside. Our faces were indeed all over the internet. We had been using this time to make Kimoi's room, he had been sleeping in mine. We were finishing up and painting the walls a soft, dull red. We had finished building rather quickly, I mean, we did have multiple heros and....retired villains? Helping us.

"Kacchan!" Deku said as he came up from behind me and wrapped his arms around my neck. "Come on Deku, I'm all sweaty." I said trying to push him off. "Shower then." He said crossing his arms. "I just finished, let me clean the rollers and then I'll get in." I said chuckling at his impatience. He followed me to the kitchen where the others were eating lunch, we had Mirko come over to help as well. I went to the sink and Jin, or Twice, moved aside to let me have room. "Thanks." I said turning on the warm water.

"Your welco- no your not!" He shook his head. I smiled. Just as promised, they had been getting proper treatment and therapy. Actually, after my shower I still have stuff to do. We'll be heading to the hospital because Shota said he had some sort of surprise. I quickly rinsed the rollers out and went to my room. Kimoi was in Papa's room chilling since the house was crowded. I grabbed a gray T-shirt and some blue jeans and shut the bathroom door. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I walked out of my room still drying my hair.

I turned the corner only to see Shota knock on Himiko's door. After a moment he walked in and immediately stepped back out wide eyed. I raised an eyebrow as he quickly walked over to me. "You good?" I asked letting the towel hang around my neck. "You can deal with her. This is why I'm Gay. So I don't have to deal with that shit." He muttered walking away. I furrowed my eyebrows and approached her room. I could hear multiple thuds. I knocked. "Himiko?" I asked through the door. She groaned on the other side. I opened the door and sucked in a sharp breath when a knife flew past my face.

She glared at me and tossed her other knife up and caught it. She turned back to the target board that was installed by dad, it had been stabbed all over with knifes and even screw drivers sticking out of it. "What's wrong with you?" I asked picking up the knife that had skidded close to my feet. She flopped down on her bed as she rolled around. "I'm on my period." She groaned, hissing and clutching her stomach. "Oh shit. I s there anything I can do?" I asked concerned completely ignoring the fact the she could've killed me.

"Get me some stuff from the store?" She asked whining as she crawled under her blanket. "Yeah, what do you need?" I asked and watched as she pulled out a price of paper. I sighed and grabbed it. There were a list of snacks, feminine products and such. "You had this planned, didn't you?" I asked. "What? These cramps hurt like a bitch." She complained. "Okay, we've still got an hour before we head to the hospital, I'll be back in 30 minutes." I said walking out and closing the door. I walked into the kitchen where Shota looked at me expectantly.

"Papa, I'll be back in 30 minutes, I'm going on a quick trip to the store for Himiko." I said putting my shoes on. He raised an eyebrow. "She's on her period." I stated simply and most of the men seemed to shy away from the word. I rolled my eyes. "Mirko, help me out? Your a girl and I don't know what most of these products are." I said standing back up as Deku walked in. "Sure kid." She said as she stuffed her hands into her light blue hoodie pockets. Her hair was up in a bun as her ears stood straight. "Where are you going Kacchan?" Deku asked. He was already fully dressed.

I eyed him and scoffed. "Come on." I said. He smiled brightly and we headed for the door. He knew damn well I was leaving. Stalker. I chuckled. "How we getting there kiddos?" Mirko asked as she rocked on her...feet? Paws? Whatever. "Deku, do you mind?" I asked holding out my hand. He grinned and grabbed my hand. "Mirko, I need you to grab my hand." He said. Mirko looked slightly confused but took a hand out of her pocket and grabbed his hand. I closed my eyes as the air began to shiver and tighten.