Chapter 10

Izuku's POV

I let out a breath that I hadn't noticed I was holding. Kirishima almost pushed his luck. I don't know why he had been so annoyed but I don't care. I turned and followed Kacchan back to his dorm.

I've been thinking if I should let Kacchan or maybe Mr. Aizawa know that I'm here, since Kami knows and they don't. I've also been preoccupied with my thoughts lately. If I can talk, and touch then...is it possible for them to see me? Maybe I'm pushing my luck. I sighed and decided to save these thoughts for later.

******************************************************

I floated into class with Kacchan and people started to give him weird looks. He seemed to notice as he looked over his outfit. Seeing that he hadn't forgotten anything, besides his tie like normal, he shrugged it off and went to his seat.

As class moved on, I heard people whispering. I moved closer to the group in the back. It consisted of Uraraka, Todoroki, Tsu, Sero, and Kirishima.

"I heard he forced some kid into suicide!" Uraraka exclaimed.

I'm pretty sure I knew what she was talking about, but I want to make sure before I hurt anyone.

"Where did you hear that?" Tsu asked.

"Remember those kids that he sent to the hospital?" She asked.

It was taking all of my self control not to strangle her. I sent them to the hospital, not him.

"But Sensei said he was innocent, they even checked the cameras." Todoroki butted in.

"Yeah! I'm sure those kids are just trying to cause trouble!" Sero defended.

"I don't think he would do that." Kirishima mumbled.

"Would you like to share the conversation with the class?" Mr. Aizawa asked making them jump.

"No sir, sorry sir!" They all said except Uraraka.

"I was telling them how Bakugo pushed a kid into suicide." Uraraka stated. The whole room went silent and I trembled with fury. Everyone looked at Kacchan and he put his head down. Mr. Aizawa looked furious and so did Kami and Sero.

"Fuck off bitch!" Kami and Sero said in sync.

"Language!" Iida said chopping his hands. Kami and Sero sent him a cold look and he shrunk back into his seat. I was grateful for them. Mr. Aizawa looked pleased, Kacchan looked shocked and Uraraka looked mad.

"But it's true! He even sent those kids to the hospital!" She said.

That's it. I snapped.

"No he didn't! I did you fucking bitch! Watch your mouth or I'll send you to the hospital too!" I yelled at her.

The whole class looked scared and confused except for Kami, who looked satisfied. Kacchan looked as if he was going to break down any second. Kami noticed and ran over with Mr. Aizawa and Sero behind him.

"I'm hallucinating aren't I? That's his voice! Oh my god I really am going insane!" Kacchan said, raising his voice at he end.

Kami looked worried and sad while Mr. Aizawa and Sero looked worried and helpless.

"I'm going to call Mitsuki to get him so he can skip today, you two watch him." Mr. Aizawa said getting up and leaving. The whole class looked confused and Uraraka was glaring at them.

I went over to them and knelt down. I wish I could comfort him without it being weird.

10 minutes later.