Chapter 31

Bakugo's POV

I sat in my seat listening to Sensei's, ever so boring, lecture. The idiots had practically tackled me when I stepped into class. Shota had struggled to get them to they're seats. Himiko now knew about the whole sibling ordeal. I internally laughed remembering what Papa had said.

"Does this mean I have to adopt her as well?" Papa asked while rubbing his temple's. "Please! Please! Please! I'll be good!" Himiko said literally on her knees begging like a puppy. "Well. I can't actually adopt you but you can come over when ever you want! I'll get you a room ready." Papa said smiling. I sighed as I played with the rose crown on my head.

Apparently Kurogiri had found some roses that were under some sort of quirk. They wouldn't die and every time they would get smashed they would just floof back up. I decided to wear it to class for her sake. I sighed as I rested my chin on my palm. Shota was cut of by the sound of a phone ringing. I flipped as I realized my pocket was vibrating.

I looked to see who it was. Ms. Marcentale. I looked up. "Ughm...can I take this? It may be important." I said as I began to bounce my leg. I could hear bitch face scoff but I ignored it. Shota nodded and sat at his desk. I answered and put it too my ear. "Hello?"

"Ah, Katsuki dear! I'm terribly sorry but I have an emergency meeting to attend and I need you take Camilee." She said urgently. "But...I'm in school!" I said as I began to fret. "Oh! Ughm...is there anyway I can leave her with you or something!?" She said. "Uhhhhh"

I looked up at Shota with pleading eyes. He sighed, shrugged, then sipped on his juice pouch. I smiled gratefully and turned back to my call. "Drop her off at UA gates. I'll be there to pick her up." I said. "Okay!" And with that she hung up. "Who was that?" Kami asked. "It was Ms. Marcentale. She's going to be dropping Camilee off for me to take care of." I said putting my phone down and standing up.

"Yay! I'll finally get to meet her!" Kiri said clapping his hands. "What are you talking about?" Glasses asked. "I have some babysitting to attend to. I'll be back Aizawa." I said as I got up and headed out the door. What convenient timing. I walked down the halls heading for the entrance. I walked out the door and ran down the stairs. I could see Star holding Ms. Marcentale's hand.

I walked through the gate. "Thank you! I'm very sorry for being a bother but I must go," she leaned down and pecked Star on the cheek "be good, love you!" And she hurried off. "How would you like to meet my friends Star?" I asked grabbing her hand. She looked up at me and smiled. She made grabby hands so I picked her up as she looked around.

Her eyes sparkled as she looked at the big building. The wind ruffled her braided hair slightly. She wore a light yellow hoodie with some blue jeans. Her shoes were red and blue. Spiderman. I chuckled. "What are your friends like?" She asked quietly. "Well, unlike you, they are loud and crazy. Your practically silent." I said. She could be hyper but she wasn't a brat.

I shifted her to one side and opened the door. Second period had ended and I was getting weird looks. Star didn't like that and hid her face in my jacket. I carried her to the cafeteria. People continued to stare and whisper to each other. I entered the rowdy room and she whimpered at all the noise. I patted her head and quickly grabbed some food.

I shoved through the crowd, making sure to not crush the girl in my arms. Just as I was going to make my way to the staircase a hand grabbed my sleeve. I stopped and turned to see Monoma. "The others told me. This must be Camilee?" He asked walking up the staircase with us. She peeked up and nodded shyly. Monoma smiled and waved his hand slightly.

She smiled at him as we finally made it to the top of the stairs. Monoma pushed open the door. Five pairs of eyes turned to us. "Oh my god! She's so cute!" Kami yelled. Aizawa was in his sleeping bag but I could see him eyeing her. Fatherly instinct. "Hey Star? Why don't you hang out with them? I'm gonna eat and I got you something." I said placing her down.