Chapter 18

Izuku's POV

It had been 2 days since the McDonald's incident. I didn't like to think about what could've happened if Kacchan wasn't a hero in training or if I wouldn't have been there. It disgusted me that people were like that these days. It was filthy and wrong. What's the point in traumatizing a kid for your own pleasure?

Kacchan had been doing good in his studies and training. It seemed he was doing even better out of excitement for his babysitting this weekend. Who would've thought Kacchan liked kids? Kami and Shin have been there for him as well as Shota Sensei. Uraraka was still being a bitch but it seemed something about Kirishima had changed.

I floated around Kami's desk as I watched him doodle on his sheet of paper while Aizawa slept. The bell suddenly rung. Kami and Kacchan got up and went too each other. Kacchan had been keeping all his packed stuff in his dorm. Aizawa Sensei was still looking for someone too take him. I watched as Kirishima walked over to Kacchan and Kami.

I tensed and waited.

"Ughm....h-hi? I um, just wanted to apologize for being a jerk. It was very unmanly of me and I hope you can forgive me!" He said quickly as he bowed. Kami and Kacchan stood there for a second. I think he sounded genuine! They nodded at each other.

"It's okay! We forgive you. Thank you for apologizing. What's with the sudden change though?" Kami said.

"...people said I was to kind so I was trying to be mean but I didn't like it." He said shuffling.

"What about going after Kami?" Kacchan asked. "Saw a hot dude in a magazine and realized I was a bottom." He said without thought. He flustered. "Um-...I mean-" Sero walked over. Kacchan and Kami silently laughed.

"Hey what's going on?" He asked. I watched giddily as Kirishima blushed and looked down. Ah, it seemed I had another ship. I looked around the room, distantly hearing Kami and Kacchan explain what was going on. Hmmmmm. My eyes landed on a pair of girls. Momo and Jirou. They would do well. I looked over to see a Mina doing the same thing as me. Ah, I've got myself a shipper.

She would look good with Tsu. Iida......I'll figure it out later. I followed behind Kami, Kacchan, Sero and our newly added, Kirishima. They talked and Kacchan and Sero teased Kami about his and Shin's relationship. Kiri just laughed slightly while trying not too stare at a certain someone. They split off separately too get changed into something more comfortable in they're dorms.

I waited in Kami's dorm where they usually hang out. They would call Kiri and tell him where too go. Kami came out of his bathroom with the hoodie, that he had failed too return to Shin, on.

"Hey Kami!" I called out softly. He jumped slightly.

"Hey Izu." He said quietly. "Sero and Kiri would look cute together." I said.

"Oh my god! Already shipping? Actually....your right. New mission. Mission: Hantima. Hmmmmm or maybe....Siri." He said. I snickered.

"How original. Now we have to find someone too ship as Alexa." We snickered at each other. "Okay. They're going too he here any minute. Stay quiet." He told me. I hummed in response.

Approximately 30 seconds later there was a knock on the door. Kami opened it too see Kiri in a red shark onesie. Sero had on a black dog onesie. And Kacchan stood in all his glory in a T-shirt and sweats. Still looked good. Damn it.

"So, what are we gonna watch?" Kami asked as he shut the door.

"Ughm.....Lion King?" Kiri suggested shyly.

"That's a great idea Kiri!" Sero said. Kiri flustered and looked down. I sighed watching how cute and clueless they are. They all huddled onto Kami's black bed that had a big yellow lightning bolt in the middle. Kami flipped too Disney plus and put on the Lion King.

***************************************************************

By the end of it Kami and Kiri were crying. Kacchan sat leaned against the wall. Sero placed his hand in Kiri's hair and played with it, hushing him softly.

"T-that was s-so UNMANLY!" He said, he sounded like a child saying that it wasn't fair. I had too agree. It's just so sad!

By the time Kiri had finally calmed down he was sleeping.

"I'll take him." Sero said as he hefted him onto his back. He walked out of the dorm with a wave. I floated down. I took a closer look at Kacchan's face. He was sleeping, with his lips slightly parted.

"Kacchan's so cute when he's sleeping." I said looking over too Kami. He was also sleeping.

I chuckled.