Chapter 33

Bakugo's POV

It was now Sunday and Uraraka was able to get out a bit early. Sooooo~ naturally, I decided to be a bitch and freak her out by dragging her into Kurogiri's portal.

News flash. The plan backfired.

She stayed calm through the whole explanation. And ended up in Himiko's room the rest of the time....only god knows what's going on in there. We had headed back and I was lying in my dorm mentally preparing for tomorrow. A painful Monday. I sighed as I finished my staring contest with the ceiling. I had also gotten new sleep medication from Papa so that was nice. I was hesitant to take it but then remembered, it's Papa.

I swallowed the pill and laid back down. I waited for it to take affect. I slowly faded into unconsciousness.

Everything is black. Another dreamless night. No. It feels wrong, something feels wrong. My vision brightened slowly and I squinted at the light.

My vision cleared and I immediately froze. I was on a rooftop. A rooftop I knew all to well. I looked over to the edge and my eyes widened. "Deku!" I yelled to try to get his attention. He was either ignoring me or my pleas were falling deaf to his ears.

"Deku! Deku please! Back up! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, please!" I begged as he stepped closer to the edge. I walked closer. "Why Katsuki?" He asked emotionless. I flinched. "You told me too. You beat me. Showed me how worthless I really am." He spat as he looked at me.

His eyes aren't the same soft emerald green I remember. They were empty. Blank. I felt tears stream down my face. "Please." I whispered as my legs began to shake. He smiled darkly as he began falling backwards. "NO!" I screamed as I ran forward. But I was no longer on the roof.

No. No. No, no, no, no ,no! I shook violently. I remembered this all to well. The memory that haunts me. Kills me. Please stop!

I look over from my perspective change. Deku, in slow motion began falling. His body flowing past each window. His curls that blew around his face. The way my body froze. I wanted to scream. Cry. Save him. I couldn't. I couldn't move. My feet were frozen in place.

I watched horrified as his body got closer to the ground. I didn't want to do this. Please stop! STOP! PLEASE! STOP IT! STOP IT! NO!

The sound of the sickening crack of his body against the sidewalk rang through the air. I fell to the ground as the blood began to flow from his broken body onto the concrete. I crawled over quickly. I carefully lifted his head with shaking hands. "I-Izuku? Deku please!" I sobbed. "It's your fault." His lifeless body began speaking. "All your fault. Such a failure. What is wrong with you!?" I scrambled away as I began sobbing uncontrollably.

"Stop it! Stop it, FUCK!" I screamed as I clutched the sides of my head to block out the noise. It only seemed to boom in my head over...and over....and over. Please wake me up. Please make it stop. I'm sorry.

My skull felt like it may split.

Izuku's POV

I shot up. Something's wrong. Horribly wrong. "Hey, what's wrong?" Kami asked groggily from beside me. "Kacchan." I said panicked. "Wait, Izu n-" he was to late. I teleported outside Kacchan's dorm. I couldn't hear anything but they are soundproof. I know this may turn out badly but there's something wrong with Kacchan. I teleported inside. Screaming.

Bloodcurdling screaming is what shattered my ears as soon as I was on the other side of the door. I clutched my ears wincing. Kacchan was thrashing around in his bed. He shot up. But it only got worse. He continued screaming. His face horrified and covered in tears. He looked truly traumatized. I ran over. "Kacchan? Kacchan I need you to focus on me. Kacchan." I said quietly trying to get his attention.