Chapter 24

Bakugo's POV

"So....your telling me that the pro hero that adopted you is dating a villain?" Monoma asked very slowly. I leaned back on the couch and laid my head in Dad's lap.

"Yup." I said as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Cool." Shinso said.

"What!?" Kiri asked.

"I think it's cool. What did you make for supper Dabi?" Shinso said ignoring they're stares.

"I made rice balls with cheese and broccoli in the middle with a side of chicken." He said with a smile.

The shock didn't last long. After they had eaten slowly, still processing, they had loved the food and it all went down hill from there.

I watched as Monoma and Dad argued with each other over which video game was better. Monoma thinks it's Minecraft and Dad thinks it's Call Of Duty. Kiri and Sero were playing video games, Shinso was hanging with me, watching from a corner, and Kami was talking to Papa.

"If they're like this normally, imagine if they smoked weed or did crack?" Shinso asked laughing.

"I don't get how they be so... energetic." I said solemnly. He quieted down a bit as he sobered up.

"How are you doing? Like how are you actually feeling?" He asked me. I looked down at my lap.

"Honestly....shit. But it's getting better. Dad and Papa are really caring and I have you fuckers to keep me on my feet." I said sighing.

"We're all here for you. You need anything, come to us." He said.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." I mumbled looking away to hide my smile.

"Hey Kat? I was wondering if you could help me study for the upcoming math test? You don't have to I mean this is a sleepover and studying is boring!" Kami said quickly. I stood up.

"Come on you idiot." I said grabbing my backpack and heading for my room. He sighed in relief as he followed.

Luckily the others were all in the living room.

"Okay so what do you need help with?" I asked him.

"Well, I don't understand this." He said pointing to several questions. I sighed.

"If studying has never helped you before why would it help now?" I asked as we sat on my bed.

"Ughm... Aizawa noticed I was struggling and brought me to the doctors... Apparently I have ADHD and Dyslexia. He got me medicine and it's been so much more clear..." He said trailing off. I nodded.

"Let's get started."

An hour later we walked back into the living room to see everyone was watching a movie.

"Hey! Where have y'all been?" Kiri asked as we sat down on the couch.

"Studying." Kami answered snuggling into Shinso's chest.

"Boring." Kiri said going back to the movie.

After the dramatic love story was over I stood up.

"Where you going baby?" Papa asked.

"I have babysitting tomorrow at Ms. Marcentale's, so I'm going to bed." I said. Sero groaned.

"Where are we sleeping?" Kami asked.

"Well I was thinking you and Shinso could sleep in the guest room and Kiri and Sero could sleep in here?" I asked.

"Ah, no, no, no! Me and Shinso will sleep in here!" Kami said quickly with a smirk. Oh, I see what he's trying to do. It seemed that Kiri had also caught on.