Chapter 9

Bakugo's POV

Things have been, ever so slightly, different. Pickachu's been acting slightly strange. As if he knows something we don't. I wasn't to worried about it since I had my own things to deal with.

I had been feeling that weird shit again. As if someone was watching me constantly. It would disappear when I had to use the restroom or change or at random times. It was freaking me out but I can't tell the old hag or anything...Or she would recommend a therapist again.

I don't want a therapist. I just want him back. We can't always have what we want can we? Heh. Even if she were to get me a therapist, it's not like gonna just spill my guts to a stranger who probably has had a perfect life, meaning they're not gonna understand what your going through.

I walked through the halls of UA listening to all the talk. It felt like I was drowning. Everyone was so happy...but no one noticed when I ran off at the beginning of a breakdown. They say I can talk to them or whatever but I can't actually trust them with anything. The only one I can trust was Mr. Aizawa.

We had grown close during the past few weeks. It was...nice to vent a little.

As I was walking someone grabbed my arm and dragged me into the empty hallway.

"Hey, what the f-"

I was cut off by a pair of arms wrapping around me in a hug and blonde hair.

"I'm sorry! I'm gonna do whatever it takes to earn your friendship, since nobody else seems to notice what your going through."

Pickachu said as I stood there in shock. Finally. Fucking finally. I not only have Aizawa. I've got Kaminari now. It....felt good? Painful? I was happy but hurting. I slowly let my guard and began sobbing into his shoulder.

I don't know how long we stayed there. But I eventually stopped.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"It's okay." He said softly.

"Shouldn't we get to class?" I asked scrubbing my face.

"Mr. Aizawa already knows." He said quietly.

I stayed silent.

"I will do whatever it takes to earn your trust!" He said looking into my eyes with determination. I gave him a small smile. I think he will be able to earn it. I think I'd be able to talk to him soon.

We walked into class about 30 minutes late. They all looked confused, looking around. Then I realized...they hadn't even noticed I was gone. Of course they hadn't. Mr. Aizawa caught my eye and I gave him a nod as I sat down. He continued class and everyone looked...mad? Was it because Mr. Aizawa didn't fuss at me?

I sighed. It's not like I cared anyway.

The lunch bell rang and I got up and walked out the room before anyone could say anything to me.

I slid down the wall of the school roof and just sat there. I heard a set of footsteps approaching me but decided to ignore them.

"Can I sit here?"

I looked up to see pickachu's hesitant face. I nodded and he sat down.

"So are we friends?" He asked looking out at the cloudy, gray sky.

I thought for a moment. "Sure Kaminari."

He looked shocked that I had called him by his name. I chuckled. We sat there talking about random things to get to know each other. I was surprised I had even accepted his friendship, but it was nice. I could talk to him freely and laugh.

After 10 minutes we heard more footsteps. Mr. Aizawa turned the corner and we both relaxed.

"Hey, I brought you all lunch." He said sitting down next to us.

We didn't seem like the kind that would be friends but we got along and they understood me. We ate and talked.

"Can I call you Kami and you, dadzawa?" I asked pointing to them in turn.

"Yeah I like that!" Kami said happily. I liked that we were so open.

"Yes I would like that." Mr. Aizawa said trying to hide a smile. The bell rang signaling that class was fixing to start. Before I could get up, me and Kami were lifted up into dadzawa's scarf. Kami giggled as he walked down the stairs with us hanging by his sides.

We entered the class and everyone looked confused as to when we had gotten so close.

* * *

This went on for weeks and I was really enjoying my friendship with the blonde and teacher. But people had started to notice that Kami was distancing himself from them to the point where they didn't even talk anymore, since he was always with me.

I had just dropped Kami off at his dorm and began to walk away. Shitty hair walked up to me with an annoyed face.

"What?" I said blandly.

"When did you and Kaminari get so close?" He asked rather annoyed.

"None of your business!" I said shoving past him with a huff.

I walked into my dorm and flopped onto my bed with a sigh of content. My life was a tiny bit better now, the feeling of being watched was still there but it made me feel...safe? I change and get back into bed, swallowing my sleep medication, while I try not to think to much. I cuddled my stolen green bear before drifting off.