Chapter 14

Kaminari's POV (wow)

I sat snuggled up to Shin, sobbing into his shoulder while he rubbed my back.

Hizashi had, had to hold me back while I screamed and thrashed. They wouldn't allow us to go too the hospital until Kat was stable. There was also a nurse in a hospital bed as well because of me, I had freaked out and my quirk got a little out of control.

Eri didn't know what was going on, which was best for her. She was downstairs watching a movie with Hizashi, oblivious to what had happened.

I sniffed as I calmed down a little. Now that I think about it I hadn't heard anything from Izu.....

My thoughts were cut off as I heard a ragged sob coming from the other guest room. I looked over to Shin. He nodded, neither of us ready to talk yet. I got up from my spot on his bed and walked through the door and down the hall with Shin right behind me.

I peeked into the room to see one of Kat's hoodies slightly lifted off the ground. I quietly walked in as not too scare him.

"Izu....do you want some company?" I asked.

It went quiet for a minute.

"S-sure" he stuttered out in a raw voice. Shin walked past me and sat down next too the hoodie. I sighed and sat on the other side. We sat in comfortable silence as he leaned his head on my shoulder. I wonder what his hair looked like?

It felt soft too the touch against my cheek. I wonder what color it was? How tall was he exactly? What color eyes did he have?

"Hey Izu?" I asked hesitantly. He hummed allowing me too continue.

"What did you look like before.... y'know?" I asked. He sighed and leaned away to get up. I could feel the air he had released. It wasn't warm but it wasn't cold. It was like a nice autumn breeze.

I looked around trying to locate him. My eyes snapped over to the corner of the room when I heard a zipper. Shin laid his hand on my shoulder in a comforting way. I watched as, what I guessed was Kat's phone, 'floated' towards us.

The phone lowered so I'm guessing he sat down. I watched as he unlocked Kat's phone.

"You know his password?" I asked looking at the phone.

"Duh, I'm his best friend, of course I would know his password." He said trying to lighten the mood. I stared at where I hoped his eyes were. He sighed.

"It's my birth date." He said sadly.

I found it cute that Kat had his....dead best friends birthday as his password.

"Anyway." Izu interrupted my train of thought. He pulled up Kat's gallery where I saw nothing but pictures of a cute boy with Green hair, big eyes, and perfect freckles.

"Who's that?" Shin asked. Izu handed the phone to me. I looked at the photos closer with Shin next too me. The boy really was cute! He looked adorable to be honest. He had the looks and he was the average height.

"That is me." He said answering Shin's question.

"You look like a bottom." I blurted out. It went silent.

A moment later Shin busted out laughing while Izu huffed. I giggled. Poor Izu.

"You could've been a model, your really pretty!" I said.

"You think so?" He asked shyly. I nodded my head. My head jerked too the side as my phone started ringing from the other room. I went too get up, but all of a sudden it was being handed too me.