Chapter 5

Izuku's POV

I kept my eyes closed a bit longer trying to prepare myself for what I was going to see. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to process the image in front of me.

It was beautiful in its own way. There was a tree in the middle of what I presume is my new field. It was surrounded by black roses and it seemed to be snowing small white flakes making the roses and tree look absolutely, beautiful.

I walked over to the tree, the thorns on the roses not affecting me nor the temperature. I rubbed my hands on the rough bark. I drifted upwards into the leaves. I found the perfect branch to sit on, thick, and I could lean against the tree. I leaned against the bark letting the atmosphere's beauty hypnotize me. I had to say it was much better than my old field.

I think I'll stay here tonight and explore tomorrow. I looked around again when suddenly I realized it's beauty felt... familiar.

I thought about it for awhile, when I realized why it felt familiar. It reminded me of Kacchan. He looked really mean and acted angry, but once you get close enough his thorns and cold act will wear off to show his beautiful personality.

I hadn't realized, but sometime when I was thinking I ended up on the ground with the roses, looking at the stars, the black roses and dark grass swayed around me.

I'll visit Mom tomorrow and then I'll be with Kacchan again! I'm really starting to regret my...decision. I wanted to be there, cheering Kacchan on. And being there for my Mom. I hadn't thought of all the things I was going to miss, like talking to people. I hadn't talked to somebody in...7 months? I don't know. I'll check the date when I get back to humanity.

I wish I could talk to Kacchan right now and hold his hand. I loved him...but I'm pretty sure he would never think of me that way. Right?