Chapter 16

Bakugo's POV

My eyes fluttered open slowly too be met with a bright, white room. I moved my head too the side to see a blonde around my age with a doctor's coat. "Hello?" I asked in a small, hoarse voice.

He picked up his head and looked at me with blue eyes. "Ah, I see your awake." He said. "Is this the hospital?" I asked looking at the machines next too me. He nodded. Ah, I remember what happened. "Your friends are here. They went too get some food from the vending machines." He told me with a gentle smile.

Well that's nice! Suddenly his expression changed into one of sadness. "What's wrong?" I asked confused. "Well.....you see, there was an accident while you were out with someone that you apparently know." He said looking down.

"Who?" I asked. "How about we wait until you get up and dressed? Your good to go afterwards." He asked. I nodded. I flipped the covers off, and placed my feet on the cold marble floor. "Your friends brought you some clothes. They are in that room." He said pointing over to a room. I nodded.

"My name is Will Solace by the way!" He told me as I walked over too the door. I opened the room to see my backpack. I closed the door and unzipped my backpack. I grabbed my white hoodie with the Yin and Yang symbol and some black skinny jeans. I grabbed my Converse and a black T-shirt.

After I was changed I walked out with my backpack slung over my shoulder. I got really worried when I saw Kami crying into Shin's shoulder. Was this about the accident? "Hey, I'm ready." I said softly so I didn't scare Kami. He looked pretty shaken up. Kami looked up from Shin's shoulder with a tear stained face.

He crashed into me as I hugged him back. "So what was the news about the accident?" I asked looking at Shota and Shin. They both wore pained expressions "Please sit down." A boy with black hair said, startling me, I hadn't seen him from the shadows. I passed Kami back to Shin and sat down in one of the chairs next too the bed.

Will sighed. "There was a car accident. When Inko Midoriya dropped off the boys she left. Several minutes later there was a ruckus outside of this room in the hallway that you didn't wake up too. Inko Midoriya was in that Car crash. I'm....sorry for your loss." He said wincing. I sat there. Silence. What? She was fine just yesterday. But here they are telling me that she's dead.

How? Why? Is this karma? Have I not had enough? Why her? She was all I had left! Hot tears streamed down my face as I brought my hand too my mouth. I leaned back into my chair as I stared at the ceiling. Why me? Why couldn't it be someone else? Oh right, because I bullied my best friend and will forever be in debt.

God! I'm such an idiot! A fucking useless brat, to stuck in his own world to notice anything else! I stood up. "C-can we just go home?" I asked. Shota nodded slowly, not meeting my eyes. I gripped my strap as I followed them out of the room. I didn't even bother too try to stop my tears. Hah, guess I'm the crybaby now huh?

It was silent the whole way back too the house. What am I going too do? I now had nowhere to go. I guess I'll have to worry about that later. What a great Christmas it's been huh? I muffled a ragged sob with my sleeve. About 20 minutes later we were pulling into the driveway of Shota's house. I quickly got out of the car and walked inside.

"Oh, hey! Are you feeling better?" Hizashi asked. I looked at him and his eyes widened. Eri looked confused. I ignored them and ran upstairs. I pulled the door open then shut it behind me and locked it. I dropped my backpack and slid down the door. I crawled over to the closet and slid inside. I shut the small door behind me. I don't know why I thought the closet was a good idea. It was just dark and I felt hidden from the world.

I sat there curled up into a ball and sobbed. About an hour or so later I had run out of tears and energy. I sat there and sniffled. I deserved this. It's my fault. It's always my fault. I was never good enough. I can't do anything right. I was cut off by a knock.

"Hey, do you want too come down for dinner?" I heard Shota say from the outside of the room. I stayed silent. "I'm coming in." He told me. I heard the lock jingle then click. I listened as the door opened and he walked in. He knocked on the bathroom door, waited a moment then walked towards where I was. I could see his shadow outside of the door.

It slowly opened and I kept my head down. He stepped in and closed the door. The closet was big enough for 3 people to fit. He sat down next too me and pulled me into him. I leaned into his comfort. "I'm going too find someone too take care of you, okay?" He asked softly. I nodded. "How about I bring your food up here?" He asked.

I just nodded again, not being able too speak. He got up and left. Hopefully it would be a good person. Everything was so confusing. I lose someone, get someone else in return. I'm going in fucking circles. I shook off my thoughts.

He came back a moment later with a plate of sushi. I took the plate as he sat down again. I ate a piece slowly, not wanting to throw up. And that's how it went. He rubbed my back while I ate sushi in the closet.

"I think we need to pay your.....uhm Mitsuki, a visit. Too get your things and tell her what's happening?" Shota asked hesitantly. I didn't want too....but I guess. "Uhm okay." I said putting the empty plate next to me. He grabbed the plate and stood up. I watched as he walked out. I stood up and walked out of the closet.

I decided too take a shower, in hopes of easing a little bit of my stress. I grabbed my pajamas and walked over too the bathroom.

Afterwards I walked out, drying my puffy, spikey hair. I rubbed my hair between my hands that were covered by a white towel. I sighed as I took the towel and dropped it in the clothes hanger in the corner. Christmas break was coming too an end with only 3 days left. Shota had made a call to the old man about my stuff.

Shota was going too make a couple calls about who can take me in. I was worried that there was going to be no one or the person that took me was going to treat me badly. But I had to have faith in Aizawa.

I had too trust him.