Chapter 15

Izuku's POV

I stared at the boy named Nico. He could see me? How? Was that his quirk?

"Y-you can see me?" I asked quietly. He looked at me and nodded. He walked over too me on the edge of the bed next to my still sleeping Kacchan.

"What's your name?" He asked me. "Izuku, Izuku Midoriya." I told him. I stood up. "Is that your quirk?" I asked him, curiosity getting the best of me.

"Yeah, it's called Shadow Necromancy." He told me. "Wow.....that sounds super cool!" I told him. He chuckled. "You look different from others." He said looking me over.

"What do you mean?" Kami asked finally coming out of his trance. "Well, I can summon skeleton's, and I've never seen something like this." He said waving his hand at me. Will stood in the back checking over a clipboard as if it was completely normal for him to see Nico talking too the dead.

"I....think I'm the only one. I've gone too "heaven" or my field as I call it, and I was the only one able to come back to Earth. I assume I held on for Kacchan....so I could protect him. I've also been shunned from it, which is why my wings are black." I explained to him.

He nodded in thought. "What did you do to be shunned from your field?" He asked. "He sent some kids to the hospital." Kami said trying not to laugh. "They were bullying Kacchan and I kinda just....lashed out." I said scratching the back of my neck.

This must've peeked Wills interest as he looked up. "You mean those kids that came here from UA all beat up? And no one had an explanation as too why?" He asked. "Yup.....that was me." I said looking down. "Damn! You must have went full out!" Will said laughing.

I fiddled with my fingers while looking at my feet. I looked over at Kami to see him leaning on Shin. Ship. "Are you two dating?" I asked Nico, while pointing to Will. "Yeah, it sure can be a pain to wake up at the crack of dawn because of him." Nico huffed. "Sorry death boy." Will said coming up behind Nico and wrapping him in a hug.

"It's sad. Kacchan wasn't like this until I....." I trailed off. Nico looked confused while Kami and Shin looked sad. Something clicked for Nico and his eyes widened. "Oh....." He said looking down.

"Yeah I really regret it. I would do anything to be with Kacchan again." I said looking over to his peaceful face. "Well.....I could see if I could pull some strings with my father..." Nico said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well my father's quirk is very powerful and he could....bring you back."

I stared at him. "Are....are you serious!?" I asked. I couldn't believe it. Who gets lucky enough too have another shot at living!? He nodded smiling a little. I jumped around in excitement. The door opened suddenly and I froze.

"Hey boys I see you've already made it. I was escorting Inko out." Aizawa said while closing the door. I calmed down and sat down on the floor, still slightly bouncing. "Hey dad." Shin greeted him. Kami smiled at him.

Nico got out of Wills arms and walked out of the room. Will went back over to one of the computer monitors. Aizawa sat down on one of the chairs in the room. "Inko seems nice. Who is she?" Aizawa asked.

"Well......you know Bakugo's, ughm, dead best friend?" Kami said cringing. I shied away slightly. Aizawa flinched but nodded. "Well, that was his mom." Kami explained. Aizawa nodded in understanding. Suddenly there was a commotion out side. I quickly stood up along with the rest of them.

Kacchan stirred slightly. I looked at him then ran out the room after the rest of them. Outside Will was rushing around with the other doctors and nurses. They were pushing a stretcher and yelling at each other. I looked over to get a glance of the face of the person on the stretcher and my whole world slowed.

There, laid a woman in her early thirties. She had green hair and a pink sweater covered in blood. My mother was on that stretcher. I had seen her only half an hour ago. What happened? I stood frozen as they rushed past me in slow motion. Mamma? Is she going too be okay?

Kacchan can't lose her! He's already lost so much! And he would have no where to go! He would be an orphan. No, no, no, no! This can't happen. No......