Chapter 12

By the way if I didn't say it before, Deku died on February the 5th.

Bakugo's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and groaned hearing multiple people begging me to get up. I looked over at Kami.

"I should blow your fucking face off. But I'm not going to since it's Christmas." I said, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. Kami chuckled while walking out allowing me to get dressed. I got up and walked over to my bag. I pulled out a gray hoodie and some black sweats.

After changing I walked down stairs. I entered the living room to see that breakfast was ready and they were eating.

"Good morning!" Mic said in a cheerful way that reminded me of...Izuku. I nodded at him and sat down next to a little girl that looked oddly familiar.

(Okay so in this one since Deku never became a hero he didn't save her, Deku met her before she was sent with the Yakuza. I think I spelled that right, anyway so Bakugo and Deku knew her, but they thought she had gone missing.)

"Eri.....?" I asked looking at her intensely. She looked up at me along with the rest of them. Her eyes widened.

"KAT!?" She yelled jumping into my arms. "You know her?" Shinso and Mr. Aizawa asked. "Yeah I thought she went missing." I said holding her close to me. "She was kidnapped, but we stumbled upon her." Mr. Aizawa explained.

Eri refused to leave the spot on my lap, so we just moved her plate in front of her. I didn't mind and ate my pancake. Apparently she had already been in bed when we got here last night. Once we were done she dragged me to the living room.

"It's time to open presents!" She yelled running over to the tree with the rest of us behind her. Mr. Aizawa sat on the couch and took out his phone to record.

Eri had opened all her presents. I walked over to Shinso and handed him the hoodie that I had wrapped. Shinso tore off the wrapping and unfolded the hoodie.

"Thanks!" Shinso said while slipping on the hoodie. I nodded and walked over to Kami. I handed him the package. He took off the wrapping and his eyes sparkled.

"Thank you!" He said bouncing in his spot. I chuckled along with Shinso. I walked over to Sero and placed the small gift in his hands. He looked at me then back to the gift. He was quick to open it. He started smiling. "How'd you know I like this kind of music?" He asked. I signed in relief. "Lucky guess." I grinned.

"Okay now that y'all are done we can watch more movies." Mr. Aizawa said standing up.

"Wait!" I said picking up his and Mics presents. He looked surprised that I had gotten him something. Everyone watched as he slowly unwrapped his gift to reveal the gray sleeping bag that I had gotten him. He looked up at me.

"Thank you." He muttered trying not to look happy. "Your welcome Mr. Aizawa."

"Call me Shota, just not in class." He said already getting into his new sleeping bag. I walked over to Mic and handed him his present. "Thank you!" He said. "Your welcome Pres-" "Hizashi. Call me Hizashi." He said giving me a warm smile that I returned as he began to inspect his new headphones.

After the movie, we decided to go to the mall. I asked to hold Eri, which Shota said no too, but after threatening him, he handed her over. She had her legs wrapped around my waist while playing with my hoodie strings. I put her down while we walked, but still held her hand as her jacket flapped in the breeze.

The dress she's wearing!
For anyone who doesn't have internet, she's wearing dark red-brown tights with brown boots, with a dark green skirt and tan jacket. The shirt she's wearing is white with gray stripes and it has the scarf part.