Chapter 8

Izuku's POV

Oops. I didn't want that to happen. I had just been where I was usually at in class, next to Kacchan, when all of a sudden I had the biggest urge to touch Kacchan's hair. I don't know why, but his hair looked extra fluffy. I had gotten ahead of myself.

Then to top it off, I almost hit Kirishima because he wouldn't mind his own business and grabbed my-well Kacchan's teddy bear. I don't know why I just didn't want him to touch it.

I still need to see if there's a way to communicate with them. Maybe if...I whispered in they're ear or something. I could try that. I looked around only to see that I had lost Kacchan. I flew down stairs to see Kacchan on the couch with a blanket. Almost everyone was out somewhere. He flipped through the channels on the TV looking for something to watch.

About an hour later the door opened to reveal the rest of class 1A.

"Hey Bakubro!" Kirishima greeted Kacchan. He didn't even look his way which made me giggle. Kacchan's head snapped up. I looked around in confusion.

"Did y'all hear that?" Kacchan asked.

"What?" Mina asked confused. Kacchan sighed and got up.

"No stay and play truth or dare with us!" Mina whined.

"No." Kacchan said grabbing his blanket. There was a chorus of "please!" and "come on!". "Oh my god fine!" Kacchan said annoyed. They all sat in a circle while Kacchan sat back down on the couch.

The game was funny to watch.

"Bakubro truth or dare?" Kirishima asked Kacchan.

"Truth." Kirishima thought for a moment.

"Why do you have a teddy bear?" Kacchan froze and I growled. Kacchan looked at me then back to the game. Wait! He looked at me! Could he hear me!? I took a deep breath to calm myself. Everyone was staring at Kacchan waiting for his answer. Kacchan sighed.

"It was my child hood best friends." He mumbled.

"You had friends?" Todoroki asked in a bored tone. I was holding myself back, trying not to hit the bi-haired male.

"Shut up!" Kacchan said looking away from his audience.

"So?" Uraraka asked after a moment.

"So what?" Kacchan asked.

"Who is it?" She asked as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. I growled at her threateningly. She looked over to where I was, confused. So they could hear me. But only if I desired.

"Leave Kacchan alone." I warned her lowly. She looked confused and frightened the rest of the class had the same expressions. Kacchan looked shocked, guilty and furious.

"Wh-who's Kacchan?" Kaminari asked clearly frightened.

"I'll go get Mr. Aizawa!" Iida said running out.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you Kaminari! I like you so don't be frightened!" I Said quickly. He looked shocked that I knew his name. I really did like Kami. He was kind and really funny, especially when he used his quirk to much.

Mr. Aizawa came in with Iida several minutes later.

"So what happened?" He asked. They explained their game and the random voice. I giggled at how confused and scared everyone looked. They looked around. Okay I should stop talking unless it's needed.

"Does anyone know who this Kacchan person is?" Mr . Aizawa asked.

Kacchan slowly stood up after a minute.