Chapter 35

Izuku's POV

It's been almost 2 weeks since me and Kacchan reunited. It's been absolute chaos. I can't go anywhere without being ambushed by random news people and strangers. My face was broadcast all over Japan. Not like I went anywhere without Kacchan anyway. And Kacchan was just about always at UA. Everyone, the staff, no one cares about the classes input, agreed to let me stay in fear of what could happen to me and for Kacchan's health.

I continued to train with my quirk but Aizawa and Kacchan came with me. Kacchan had gotten over his small fever fairly quick. He had just needed some sleep. They were already starting construction on Kacchan's dorm room so I could stay comfortably. I tried to avoid the rest of the class, besides my friends, as I ran around UA signing papers and talking with teachers about me getting into class 2-B. I wasn't going to be able to join until next year and they want me to start off slow. When they deem me ready they'll give me my spot in 2-A. At least I'll be with Monoma!

Kacchan's birthday was approaching fast, it was on a Wednesday this year. Much to my annoyance. I've been getting to know Uraraka-San and Momo as well. Very pleasant girls! Momo had just began dating Jiro so she had been hanging out with us every now and a then. With it now being the 16th of April, Kacchan's birthday was in a few days. I've been thinking over plans with Hawks and Dabi. While Kacchan was sleeping of course! Or in the bathroom. There is no other time where we are separated. Even in class. I'll stay invisible while sitting next to his seat. He knew. I would occasionally grab his hand or crawl under his desk and rest my head in his lap.

I knew it kept us both calm when we had physical contact. It was currently Saturday and Kacchan had wanted to go home for the weekend. Kacchan was sleeping on the couch just a couple feet away as me, Toga- or Himiko, or Bakugo, whatever! We sat on the floor with Dabi and Hawks brainstorming. "I say we go home Wednesday night and invite the others. Throw ourselves a party?" Himiko asked. "Sounds good to me." Dabi said. I nodded thoughtfully. "What about decorations? We will all be at school." I said shifting off of my knees and crossing my legs. "I can call Mirko! I know she'd be happy to help!" Hawks whisper shouted. "It's been awhile since I've seen her." Dabi said.

"Okay its settled!" I said quickly as Kacchan began to stir. He blinked awake and met my eyes. He closed his eyes and opened his arms. An open invitation for me. I smiled. "We'll leave you kids alone." Dabi said as he left to his bedroom with Hawks. I crawled onto the couch and settled comfortably on his chest. "Netflix?" Himiko asked. Kacchan nodded blearily. Still waking up from his nap. We're probably gonna end up pulling an all nighter. It was almost 6 and Kacchan isn't gonna be tired.

"Maybe we should call some friends over?" I asked. "Ochako!?" Himiko said smiling as she looked away from the TV. "Yeah. Are y'all dating yet?" Kacchan asked. Himiko huffed. "Not yet." She whined. I laughed quietly. Kacchan smoothed his hand down my back making me relax into him. "I'll call them! All of them?" She asked grabbing her phone. "Ask Papa first." Kacchan said as he rubbed my back with one hand as he rubbed my scalp with the other. She skipped off towards they're bedroom. "It's going to be loud." Kacchan complained. "You'll live!" I teased. He groaned and flipped us over, burying his face into my stomach.

I giggled at the ticklish feeling. "Papa said it's fine as long as we don't bother them!" Himiko said hopping back in. "Call 'em." Kacchan's voice was muffled by my shirt. I lightly tugged at locks of his hair. He ran his fingers over my sides lightly making me squirm for a moment before getting used to it. I could hear Himiko on the phone with the others. She said her goodbyes and turned back to us. I looked at her waiting for her to tell us who was coming. "Some of them may be late, but they are bringing Momo." She said silently asking if that was okay. "Tell the world!" Kacchan groaned. I laughed. We watched Super Natural while we waited. The first knock arrived at 7. Himiko hopped up and headed to the door. Sero and Monoma got here first and took it upon themselves to order pizza. Next was Kirishima and Shinso. Then Kaminari, Momo and Uraraka-San arrived together.