88.

Am I on a roll or WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?👌👀

"Mein toh khud se hi impress ho gayi" in Nandini's voice🥺💗

Itne updates! Maze hai tumlogo ke!🤭❤️

But you all give this story so much love that I love to write it🦋

(Majorly inspired by Zakir Khan and his amazing heart touching thoughts and have been watching his IVs so alot of his lines will be used because I want y'all to know it too👌✨)

_________________________________

"Hiii guys! So we're here to play this very fun segment by India forums, they've given me a chance to host the session for my husband- Manik Malhotra and I'm Nandini Murthy Malhotra,

Welcome sirrrrrrrrr" Nandini said.

"Thank you ma'am. Pleasure to be here in our living room" Manik said and laughed earning a smack from Nandini.

"We're going to do a segment called 'questions girls are afraid to ask boys' " Nandini continued.

"Yeh kiske haath mein de diya segment India forums. She is the girl who's afraid to ask such questions" Manik said looking at the camera.

"Sir I don't think you should be talking about the host like this I'll take out personal grudges" Nandini said, laughing.

Q1: Do looks really matter?

Manik: I can be all sweet and cute to say that looks don't matter but I think they do. It's good to say it doesn't but it's not true for the society we live in.

Nandini: Judge a book by its cover guys?!

Manik: No,the book is judged by it's cover. In this society; in this era. It's good to say that everyone's beautiful but no one really follows it. But I also don't think anyone is ugly. Everyone has someone made for each other man! You'll find your match soon! You'll find someone like you.

Nandini: So girls, don't doubt yourselves! We're all amazing! Just wait for the right one to come and tell you this.

Manik: Yes,I think I'd have loved Nandini Murthy even if she wasn't so gorgeous because personality, intelligence, thoughts,conduct- all this is also very important. Nobody likes a beauty without brains. And brain is your main asset. So study! Work hard.

Nandini: moving on!

Q2: Why do boys have casual approach in a relationship?

Manik: That's not true. We might not be very expressive and we as species have this problem ki hum nahi express kar paate yaar.

Nandini: Aapse na ho payega.

Manik: Humse ho payega par saamne wala thoda akkalmand hona chaiye ki apne aap pata karle jaise ki meri pyaari wife hai! Usse meri aakho se pata chal jata hai something is wrong.

Nandini: (playing the host) You're really lucky to have her Mr.Malhotra

Manik: I certainly am,Mrs.Malhotra.
He goes ahead to kiss her cheek.

Q3: Hahahaha. I wish I had asked this to Manik in college and it'd have saved us ALOT of time bit anyways here's the question.

Best friend or girlfriend? (She laughs as he smiles looking at her)

Manik: Very mean Nandini. (Laughs) I'd say Nandini. I mean; girlfriend.

Nandini: Honoured. (Laughs)

Q4: Would you rather have 1M dollars or fall in love?

Manik: Depends. If it means falling in love with Nandini Murthy,then hell yeah I'm going for that. She's my 1Million dollars.

Nandini: Awwwww. (She side hugs him)

Q5: Are you comfortable talking about periods with girls?

Manik: Oh ya. Totally. You and I are so open about it but see you can't blame the guys for it because their mom's have taught them this ke it's a taboo or whatever so you teach him about it. All you gfs and wives, talk about it. Make him understand.

Q6: Do our imperfections like acne,scars or scratch marks bother you?

Manik: What is acne?

Nandini: I've acne on my face all the time.

Manik: You've it right now? (Nandini nods) but I still love you the same and you're still gorgeous. (Nandini smiles)
I don't think it matters. To me atleast. I've scars myself. I've a tattoo too which is a permanent mark.

Nandini: Which I absolutely love.

Manik: (laughs) ya. And this one (points at Nandini) once told me that when you feel good about yourself everyone does. So you need to be confident about yourself.

Q7: Cute girls or hot girls?

Manik: Girls. (Laughs)

Nandini: Heartthrob for a reason guys. (Laughs)

Q8: Girls with make up or no make up?

Manik: Whatever the girl likes!

Nandini: Do you like me with make up or without make up?

Manik: whatever makes you comfortable baba! Make up makes you feel confident,fine. You don't want to put make up,fine. I love the way you look even when you look the way you wake up in the morning. Doesn't really matter.

Q9: What hurts the most in a relationship?

Manik: Not getting back the efforts you're making or taking for them. Not getting the same response it hurts.

Q10: Your biggest weakness when it comes to girls?

Manik: Not all girls but this child here (pulls Nandini towards him) when she makes her famous puppy face. I give in. Or when she cries. I can't stand her tears.

Nandini: I love you (whispers)

Manik: I love you more. (kisses her forehead from the back)

Nandini: That was it from us Malhotra's. Be the way you're. Wear whatever you want to. Look the way you want to look. Love who you want to.

Do this universe a favor,
Don't hide your magic.

You are beautiful.
You are loved.
You are valued.

If not by anyone,by yourself!
And that is enough.