💌

Note:-

Sushant Singh Rajput✨

"Jhoot chahe kitna bhi acha kyun na ho,
Sach mein apni ek well founded authority hoti hai"
~ SSR!🦋

14th June,
2 in the afternoon.

I was watching songs (coincidentally Jab tak from MS Dhoni) my dad came and as usual it was his news time.
He switched to news channel.
Corona cases were being shown and suddenly it stopped in the middle and the banner of "breaking news" flashed through our screen.

Given the year and having lost so many people (Irrfan and Rishi Kapoor just few days back) my heartbeat went wild and in next 3 seconds it flashed saying "Sushant Singh Rajput ne ki aatma hatya".

Me along with my dad gasped.
My dad said "aree he was amazing as Dhoni".
I was shook.
Somewhere down the line after chhichhore,he made a place for himself in my heart as Anni!✨
And for Anni to suicide,
I was in denial.

I opened Twitter hoping for this to be a rumour. A bad dream. Whatever. Just for Sushant to tweet "I'm alive" but in seconds pictures of his dead body were out and there it was.

We lost another human being.
But this one hit more than Irrfan and Rishi Kapoor. I didn't know why. Maybe because he told us how to live and not give up in chhichhore and no, he can't suicide kept running in my head.

Alas,Actors aren't their characters.

Just then I received a WhatsApp forward that said "Nabz jaach lena antim sanskar se pehle,kalakaar umda tha kahin kirdar mein na ho" and I could feel tears in my eyes.

I didn't know why I was crying.
Not even for once must I have mentioned ke wow,such an amazing actor or anything,
Or maybe..that was why I was crying that I didn't mention it enough and loud.

That day all songs of him and movies were playing and I couldn't see or hear them without tears.

How fickle is life?💔

3 days after that,
I was on his Interview spree! Realizing how big of a loss is it for us that we lost such an intelligent and pure soul!
I laughed with him in IVs only to realize later that no more new Interviews from him.

He never complained about struggles infact he loved working hard.

The way he used to chat with his fans is priceless!
The way he was-was priceless.
His dreams that will now remain incomplete.

We all know the circus that his death has been made. The mockery that's been made out of a human life and death by media and on social media.

It's disturbing, ridiculous and downright disgusting.
Using someone's death for TRPs is as cheap as it can be.

We all loved him at some point,
We just didn't express it enough.

Films like Chhichhore,MS Dhoni,Kai Po Che,Sonchiriya,Byomkesh bakshi proved his potential and talent!

His interviews show how intelligent he was.
But sadly,most of us were introduced with this gem after we lost him!

As they say Guilt is more powerful than gratitude.

His smile reached till his eyes and could lit up the environment!
His laughter was music!
He was magic!

Dil Bechara's Manny hit so hard.
When Manny said "Let's just pretend I'm not dying" we all wanted to.