107.

6 months later.

"Manik" He was sipping on his glass of wine when he heard his wife call for him. He figured she was on the terrace as well because her voice felt close.

He hmmed in response.

"Thik ho?" She asked. He hardly sat alone,he was always around her when he'd be at home or he'd make sure that she's around him. Today was rare,he was sitting alone.

"Yep" He responded taking another sip of wine. He looked up at the stars twinkling and then he looked back at his own personality star who was admiring the sky as well.

Ever since they'd been together,he found Nandini more fascinating stars. She was his star. His own personal star that he never got tired of looking at,a star he found all his answers in,all his peace in and the star that made him feel worthy and loved everyday.

"Akele kyun baithe idhar?" She asked, slight irritation in her voice. She never liked him not sharing things with her. She'd often tell him how annoying it was that he'd want her to be stuck with him all the time but he knew she loved it,she loved having him around her all the time. And she really did.

"You were talking with Dad. Didn't want to disturb." He laughed at the irritation in her voice. He rubbed the back of her head and pulled her closer moments after that. He nuzzled his nose into the side of her face.

"Bus soch raha tha" He mumbled.

"Kya?" She whispered in the tone matching his.

"3 days later, we'll be married of a whole year. One whole year as husband and wife" He sighed. It had been a rollercoaster ride for them. The highs and lows,the ups and downs. They saw it all and it was without a doubt the best year for their relationship. They survived things they never thought they would as a couple. Their relationship was stronger than ever.

"I know" She said slowly. Her tone depicting that it amazed her,how fast the year went. "One whole year as Nandini Manik Malhotra" She added with the biggest smile on her face,wrapping her arms around his waist from the side.

"Do you remember our wedding day? It feels like yesterday yaar" Nandini's eyes glistened as she said that. She could never talk about their wedding without getting emotional,she was always overwhelmed.

"I remember it like I have never remembered anything in my life" Manik answered with love laced in every word he said.

They were so in love. It made them feel overwhelmed at times.

"I remember you walking down the aisle,with Chacha and Chachi and then your brothers carried that flower thingy over you as you walked-" Manik was transported to that day,so was she. In moments.

*Flashback of their wedding day*

hum tum itne,
paas hai kitne,
durr hai chaand sitare.

Nandini walked down the stairs from the first floor with his left hand left by Rishabh and another by her Chachaji.

She looked mesmerizing in the red lehenga with gold glitter everywhere. She looked no less than an angel. Her ears studded with diamond earrings and neck adorned a big golden and red coloured necklace. Her henna and chooda claded hands made her look surreal.

sach pucho toh mann ko jhuthe,
lagte hai yeh saare.

The dupatta over her head was long enough to give her the princess feels. She had vaguely once mentioned how she wanted to wear a long dupatta and take a drone shot of it which would give her princess feels,her very own prince and husband to be had heard it and made sure he told the designer to make his girl feel like a princess just how she wanted.