105.

- Manik -

The door bell was constantly ringing. For first few minutes I thought it was ringing in my dreams until the sound got louder.

It's literally 7:15,
Who'd it be so early?

Agh. No butlers are here yet. They're going to come in the afternoon.

I swear to God if it is Navya, I'm not letting her in.

I remember her coming like this some days back because she wanted to drink Nandini's coffee and she felt the need to shout for me until I woke up.

Somehow,I went down.

"Yes" I opened the door. Some man in his 20s was standing,all ready in a suit and pant that too at 7:15 in the morning.

I've the same grey suit.
The guy looked nervous suddenly.

"Ah,I didn't expect Manik Malhotra to open the door" He said nervously smiling.

"Well I did,you are?!" I asked smiling.

"Vivek. Nandini's friend...assistant I mean,sir" He said.

So this is vivek. Bleh.

"Quite early to drop off at someone's house, don't you think?" I said.

"So sorry sir, actually me and Nandini had a meeting right now and I had to pick her up so" He said in a go.

This guy is so intimidated by me.
I love it.

"She's asleep yet. You can leave I'll drop her off" I said.

"No" We both turned our heads to Nandini's voice who stood on first floor watching us.

"Vivek please come inside. Manik ask if he wants tea or anything" Nandini said running to get ready I guess.

Well. I will ask him if he wants tea or coffee but who's going to make it for him? Not me. Never.

So let's not ask.

"Water?" I asked giving him only one option. Readymade water. Hah.

"No sir. Thank you" He smiled.
He is handsome. I have to say. For someone who's a science student, he's hot.

"Thinking of how a science student is so hot?" I heard someone whisper. I tilted my head to see it was Nandini.

I smiled nervously. "Ya. You're all nerds so" I added.

She wrapped her hand around my arm and whispered again "that's very rude" She said.

We've always had this running anecdote of how science students aren't hot. I don't think that but I love to annoy her with it. Also, she's a super hot science student so how can I even believe any theory which says otherwise.

This theory was co-produced by Cabir Dhawan by the way,when we were in 10th standard. Haha.

"So we shall take your leave Mr.Malhotra" Nandini said going towards Vivek.