111.

Telling Manik's parents!

"Hi bacchas" Manik's Dad exclaimed as he and Nyonica came back from London after a week.

Manik and Nandini sat on the sofa with Nandini's feet lying in Manik's lap,his hands pressing the sole of her foot softly. Her legs pained alot ever since she'd been pregnant.

"Hello,Hi!" Manik and Nandini got up to hug them.

"Nandini,beta yeh mera bag pack lelo sirf. Kuch important samaan hai isme,sirf study mein rakhdo baccha" Mom said. The bag looked heavy for a pregnant woman to pick up. Nandini smiled and nodded but her husband's mind was too alert to miss out on these details.

"Nandini, Don't!" Manik exclaimed as Nandini bent down to pick up the bag.

All three of them looked at Manik as if he was an alien.

"Kya bhai?" Dad asked.

"Woh- umm" Manik looked at Nandini who had understood why he yelled. She smiled at him indicating it was finally time for them to tell them.

"We want to talk to you both" Nandini said. "Please sit" She added pointing towards a sofa as Manik approached them.

Manik and Nandini sat on the small table opposite to the sofa the parents were sitting on.

"Is everything okay?" Nyonica asked as they got serious all of a sudden.

"Um,Dad you remember when you and me had a fight last time about something and you said 'jab tu khud baap banega na tab tujhe samajh aayegi meri baat' ?!" Manik asked. Nyonica looked at Nandini kind of understanding what was happening. Nandini kept her hand on her stomach. Nyonica's eyes widened.

"Are you trying to say what I think you're trying to say?" Dad asked ready to burst out in excitement anytime.

"If what you're thinking is that me and Nandini are expecting, Yes" Manik laughed.

Nyonica covered her mouth with her hands in shock. Her eyes teared up. Her son was going to have a child. Manik's father had the biggest smile on his face.

"Oh my god you guys" Nyonica pulled both of them into a hug. Nandini pulled out of the hug and went to hug their dad who embraced her very affectionately.

The mother son duo hugged for the longest time. Nyonica sobbed and Manik felt his eyes tear up too. He never knew being a father would be so magical. He was loving it already.

"Mera baccha" Nyonica kissed his cheek in the hug. Manik smiled kissing her hair. "Mera baccha is going to have a baccha of his own" Nyonica exclaimed making the other three laugh.

"Congratulations beta" Manik's Dad pulled into a hug breaking apart from Nandini.

"Guys. I'm very close to having a panic attack. I'm going to be a dadi. I'm officially old. Oh my god. No" Nyonica said,grabbing their attention.

"Baccha confuse ho jayega ki aap uske dadi ho ya humare koi friend ho humare jitne hi, don't worry mom" Nandini side hugged Nyonica calming her down.

"You're anyways 60 years old now Nyonica" Raj said.

"Manik. Nandini. If you want your child to have a dadu tell this man to stop adding years to my age everyday." Nyonica glared at him. Manik laughed and Nandini controlled her laughter seeing Nyonica angry who eventually laughed out loud.

The family had dinner that night with a happy happy heart.

• Telling Rishabh.

"Aree di,jiju- Hello" Rishabh hugged them together as they entered Murthy Villa. "I was just watching humara bachpan ke photos ka album,see di;you remember this" Rishabh showed Nandini as picture as they settled on the sofa with Rishabh sitting between Manik and Nandini with the album in his lap.