60.

nandinimalhotra Hey guys,

I've been strictly instructed by my husband, family and the PR to not react to anything that's been happening these days but now I can't take it anymore.

Manik Malhotra.
My husband.

I know you guys love him alot and there's nobody that is as thankful to you all for loving him as I am.

But before that he is my husband. I have all the rights on him.

And no Fab5 has not disbanded because of me and neither has any co-actress of my husband has any affair with him and I'm not jealous of anything that Prerna or Manik have infact I love Prerna for her talent.

Fab5 dis-banding news were as new and sudden to me as it was to all of you. I also got a message that said this.

Before being my husband,
Before being anything to you all.
Fab5 has been Fab5 who like to make their own decisions without interference by their respective partners i.e; Me and Navya.

Navya thankfully doesn't get any hate but I am always the one to be blamed.

I'm blamed for Manik's failures,for Fab 5's albums that don't do very well and even for my parents death.

But you know what,
The people who do this..
Who DM me saying my parents died because I wasn't good enough or whatever. Who give me rape threats. Who threaten me saying "let Prerna and Manik be together"
No. Plain and simple.

I'm not going to leave Manik Malhotra just because some of you think that he deserves better. I will try to be better for him if he deserves better but I think I also deserve a bit of respect here.

Not because I'm his wife or I'm my parents-in law's daughter in law,but because I'm me. Because I'm Nandini Murthy who came with a dream of making it big in city of dreams-Mumbai and at the cost of sounding overconfident-I did make it big. Without Manik Malhotra's help.

Making big doesn't mean I've millions of fans or I've millions monetarily,
But making it big for me means being satisfied after a tired work day and making it big means having a close knit circle of friends and family to love me. Making it big means loving Manik Malhotra and being loved by him.

When he comes home,
He's just Manik.
My Manik.
[Still a rockstar though;) ]
When he comes home,
We hardly talk about work because we work in two completely opposite professions. I DO NOT HAVE A SAY IN WHO HE WORKS WITH.

I didn't tell him to dis-band Fab 5.
Fab5 is his sanity. I'd do anything and everything but not make my husband leave a major part of his heart just because I'm insecure (apparently)

But some reports are right,
That said Nandini Murthy (which now is Malhotra,note it guys) didn't try enough to make them stick together.

Yes I didn't.
Because I knew this was for there betterment.
And also because me and Manik are not a couple who interfere in each other's space. Yes we're very close but there are things which he'd rather tell Cabir or Dhruv then he'd tell me and there are things which I'd rather tell my girls or my brother then I'd tell him.

My job as a wife is not to be responsible for everything my husband does or says.
I only bring my opinions and myself-to the table and I am not responsible for my husband's actions or decisions.

I cannot be at home thinking what other people think about me and what opinion they have about me.

I do get all of you all's love for your rockstar because before being anything else,
I'm a fan of him myself and I've already said it a gazillion times.

But believe your rockstar,
If he married me I think I was worth it. No one forced him at a gun point.
He made the decision of marrying me himself like he makes all his decisions.

Yes I'm Manik Malhotra's wife and I am very proud of the fact that I am but that is not my identity.
Being a Malhotra isn't my identity but being a Murthy is.
I'm done being referred as someone's wife.

Is it still 19th century that a woman will be blamed for man's failure?
I as a wife don't do anything else except for being there for him in everything he does and every decision he takes.

Yes I do disagree with him on certain things and I let him know my disagreement but if he feels it,he goes on with it irrespective of my views.
I've signed up to be his partner,
Not a parent.

Things like #ManikDivorceNandini for someone like me who gets anxiety attacks and can mess up my mental health, you all did succeed. Good news.

For 2 minutes of fame,
Please don't say anything-just to make headlines. Don't write shit.
Let's be responsible enough to learn the difference between opinion and facts.

Just a thought of Manik leaving me when my insecurities are too high given my panic attacks history (have no shame in admitting that) shakes me up to the core.
Mental health is very fragile.
And it hurts way more than it hurts physically. Physical pain can be explained,but how do you explain someone how you mentally feel?
I'm blessed with a husband who reads me like an open book and doesn't need words from me but not everyone has someone like that.

Think before you speak,
For everything perishes-but words.

Also,
If you're blaming me for like a couple of things that went wrong in my husband's life,
Please also credit me for tons of things that went right.

Let's play equal
Or
Let's not play at all.

Thank you,
Nandini Murthy Malhotra.
❤️

View all 4939 comments.

muktivardhan Love love love everything you've written and love you the most girl!!!!❤️💯

cabirdhawan Yes guys,
It's 2020 and not 1920. Move on. Grow up.

navyanaveli khush naseeb ho ki yeh galiyaan nahi deti,haters. Warna ho chuka tumlogo ka🤣

manikmalhotra Nandini MURTHY is someone I fell in love with and Nandini MURTHY is the one I'll always love more.
Nandini MURTHY is the fighter I fell in love with.✨🌸

I want nothing more or less than you wifey! Just you! Only you!❤️✨

I know I told you not to react but I guess this was necessary.
If there's anyone who doesn't deserve anything, it's the haters-who don't deserve this beautiful life.

And dare any of you with my picture as your dp bash Nandini (the girl I love the most in my life) and claim to be my fan. My fans would never bash a girl who's the reason for my sane existence.✨

Yours,
Husband.❤️

____________________________________

I hope I did justice to Nandini's much needed clarification.❤️🤞

Also,
Normalize saying "I'm not responsible for what my husband/bf/male friend or any fucking man does"

We're just responsible for ourselves and that's enough!🌸✨