💌

Let's relive our love for two most beautiful people we know!
Parth and Niti💛

____________________________________

Year 2014!
21st July.

Scrolling through the channels.
Stopped at a channel I hardly ever watched as nothing else was coming.

Saw some show going on. Didn't know name of the character. She had fireflies in her hand. She was then running around calling someone Amms. I changed the channel after watching it for 5 minutes.

5 days later,
I again did MTV for songs. And I saw some 5 people performing and suddenly it displayed "Fab5" and I was so clueless until I again saw the same girl and realized "ohh this is that Firefly girl" but I changed the channel again as I toh wanted to see songs.

Not to miss,I did read "Manik Malhotra" written over there and changed soon after.

20 days later,
MTV again.

"Mere maula maula mere maula" line came and I saw some 8-9 people performing and it didn't take me long to realize that it was same show I keep coming back to.

This being my favourite song I kept watching the entire performance. I watched how some Manik guy kept looking at that Firefly girl. And then some other girl was looking at guy looking at firefly girl and was jealous and suddenly the guy who was playing drums stood on the drums and there was some girl with 2 chotis.

I had never been so confused my entire life. But when I saw camera being panned at them in such a way that they were all in the frame and all I noticed was them smiling.

In that moment,
When I saw all of them smiling I realized that this is one show I can watch.

I was anyways running short of shows to watch so I was like why not. And 06:30 being the Perfect time for me as I would be free from studies and tutions by then.

I started watching the show from 30th episode which was "Khabar Nahi" performance episode which I later realized.

I searched for "Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan" cast on google and then came "Niti Taylor as Nandini" and "Parth Samthaan as Manik Malhotra"

That's all I saw.
The Manik guy and the firefly girl.

As I started watching their show,
The show grew on me so much that I followed the fanpages on twitter and Instagram.

I saw mad love for the show digitally.
Trends,edits and VMs. I saw everything.

100 episodes down the line,
All I was thinking about was Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan.

Not only did I watch it when it came on 6:30 but also soon after when the repeat cane on 7:30 and later at 10 in the night. I used to watch repeats as well.

And you guys would remember how there was "Story so far" episodes? Every Saturday. My craze grew so much that I NEVER even missed that.

Now,
My entire family was aware of my mad mad love for Parth Samthaan and Niti Taylor.

Naturally,
Because of the chemistry they had I started shipping them.
A part of my heart wished for them to be together in real life as well.

But turns out,
They were not even close friends offscreen. Clearly visible from their Interviews.

Fandom knows all secrets so we knew how awkward it was for them as Parth and Niti.

As Manik and Nandini,
They were killing it.

As Parth and Niti,
They were just professionals.

Now that breaks your heart? Doesn't it? Two people that you think are really made for each other are not even good friends.