54.

Surprise!!!!!
Manik's Interview❤️

_____________________________________

(Interviewer-IVer)

IVer- So we'll quickly go into Q and A but before that let me tell you how adorable you're a husband!
(Manik laughs)
The way you celebrated Nandini's birthday woah! Best husband.

Manik- Haha! Thank you. I wonder if my wife feels the same. Haha.

IVer- of course she does come on.
So not wasting your time anymore.
Quickly...

Q1. What is something you're tired of lately? Could be anything. Media or whatever.

Manik- Right now I'm tired of all the trolling actually. The toxicity of social media. I'm so done with it. I'm like this close to disabling my account because it's so easy for people to sit behind a screen and write all the shit they want to just for attention.

IVer- Do you read comments?

Manik- Not always but once in a while when I get time and it takes just one negative thing to ruin my entire day and honestly I'm all for constructive criticism like if you tell me "your songs are crap" fine I take that. But if you talk shit about my wife or family or whatever that is what irritates me.

IVer- Nandini reads comments? Since she gets trolled alot you know.

Manik- I've told her not to. But I know she does and now she's just okay about it you know. She's just always like "perks of being Mrs.Malhotra" and laughs about it but I don't want this excessive amount of hatred to be a perk of marrying me you know. It's stupid of some people to comment negative things always.

Q2. Any habit you want to get rid of?
Smoking or drinking or anything.

Manik- Umm, Fortunately or unfortunately I'm blessed with a very strict wife so I don't do either of them (laughs) I do drink very occasionally but even then her eyes get bigger and then I'm like you know let's just not. Probably my habit of overthinking.

Q3. What makes you laugh alot no matter what circumstances?

Manik- Ohh I've my own personal entertainment package called Navya Naveli (both laugh)

IVer- Always makes you laugh?

Manik- Always. I do pull her leg alot and everything but she makes me laugh and irritated at the same time.

IVer- Yaa we see your banter on social media and We love it.

Manik- that's exactly how she is in real life like full on Madhubala. Full filmy. (Laughs)

Q4. If you could raid one woman's closet who would it be and why?

Manik- Ohh my wife's closet for sure. Why because she always is shopping okay like with the girls she's always out and about shopping but whenever there's any event or something or when we're going out she's always like "Manik mere paas kapde hi nahi hai" and then we have to urgently go for shopping.

IVer-(laughs) Let me break it to you that it's not just Nandini. It's every girl. We never have a perfect outfit for anything we've to buy it then and there.