116.

Sorry. SORRYYYYY!!!! But here is the update to compensate and I have many ideas and updates half written, if I do get time, I will be trying to upload atleast twice a week. I love you guys. ✨
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nandini was in the 6th month of her pregnancy.  Her baby shower was supposed to happen 10 days later when Manik's parents would be back from London. Her going outdoors was completely banned by her husband and the last she'd gone out of the house was almost 40 days back. She loved being home. She was always a home person. She often got calls from Alya and Mukti,messages from Dhruv and not so surprising visits by Cabir and Navya to check on her well being.

Some days back she also got a call from her Chacha which was a first after the entire thing that had happened between them. Nandini chose to move past it and talked to him normally as he asked about her well being. Rishabh was finally into his dream college that he loved alot but he missed his sister that he made sure of telling her that whenever he talked to her. Chachi often sent over "normal" food that Nandini liked to their house for her to eat.

Manik was being...well Manik. He was protective, possessive and protective again. He made everyone sanitize themselves constantly. He made everyone wear masks whenever they'd be around Nandini. He panicked if anyone did so much as cough once when they'd be around Nandini. Nandini loved it. She loved this man and everything about him.

She was grateful for how much calm and peace her life was bringing to her ever since last 2-3 months. The ideal pregnancy discomfort was there always but with all these wonderful people around her,it made it all easy.

Nandini's POV.

I saw my husband making something ridiculous for me to drink that is apparently "healthy" for the child. I wish we had no phones so Chachi and Mom wouldn't call him and tell him recipes for these very dirty tasting,ugly looking drinks. Pardon my English. I'm pregnant. I don't care if my grammar is wrong.

"Potty jaisi lag rahi yeh drink tum khud dekho" I told him as he passed the glass to me. He pressed a kiss to my forehead and chuckled as he got back to cleaning the mess he'd made. My man child has grown up.

"Roz same chiz bolti ho tum Nandini. It's not as bad as you make it to be." He unplugged the grinder and kept the dirty part under running water to wash it as he talked to me.

"Aaj last time drink kar rahi huh,abb kabhi nahi karungi chahe tum kuch bhi karo" I took a deep breath and gulped the entire drink in one go. If ugliness had a taste,it would be this drink.

Manik laughed looking at my face as I went to keep the glass in the sink. I walked over to the living room and sat on the sofa caressing my own tummy. It did hurt whenever I would make any big movements with my body.

"Catch" Manik was ready to throw an apple at me which I got ready to catch instinctively. I did love apples alot lately. Manik came and sat besides me and I kept my legs in his lap. His hands immediately made their way to lightly press my toes and foot.

"What is love for you?" I asked him. I wanted to know.

He looked at me with a questioning expression. He was taken aback by the question.

"Like a definition?" He asked back. I nodded taking a bite of the apple.

"I don't know baby" He said nonchalantly as his left hand worked through his phone while another pressed my legs.

"Uhhhh" I whined for his attention.

"Just a moment baba" He said as his fingers glided through the phone screen.