108.

a loooooooooong chappy for you cutie patootiesssss with alot of soft mushy MaNan content!!!!💞

-

"Nandini,wake up. Lab nahi jaana tumhe?" Manik said folding sleeves of his shirt out of habit,all ready to leave for a recording.

"Please mere phone se message kardo lab mein ki I'm calling in sick. My head is bursting" Nandini mumbled making it hard for Manik to decipher what she really said apart from head is bursting.

"what happened baba?" He said going towards her side of the bed and checked her forehead with his hand to see if she had a temperature.

"I don't know" She murmured. She felt terribly tired for some reason she herself didn't knew.

"I'll get you a medicine woh lelo phir dopahar tak you'll feel better and you can go to work if you want" Manik said ruffling her hair sitting besides her.

"Nahi. Aaj nahi jaana." She turned to his side and snuggled in his stomach.

"Sar dabado,please" She whispered after a good two minutes. Manik's hands immediately started massaging her temples gently.

"Manik Malhotra" Manik heard a voice from the door.

"Andar aaja bira" Manik said slowly not wanting to disturb Nandini.

"Teri husband duties khatam ho gayi ho toh zara apni rockstar duties nibhaane chalo, studio se teen call aa gaye hai" Cabir said throwing himself besides Nandini's sleeping figure.

"Isko kya hua? Kaam pe nahi jana? Utha de. Saath mein chalte hai,drop kar denge" Cabir said looking at her.

"She's feeling sick. Mein hair gel lagake aata huh tu please mom ko bolde ki Nandini so rahi hai uska temperature check karte rahe aur mujhe bataye if she feels more sick" Manik's worry stricken slow voice reached Cabir who nodded and left after kissing Nandini's forehead.

Manik gelled his hair and kept looking at Nandini through the mirror while doing so. A little pain to her made his entire body shake to the core. He never liked seeing her sick,it made him feel helpless.

He passed her one last glance and left the room.

-

"Nandini,get up baccha" Nyonica said entering their room with a nice glass of orange juice in her hand.

Nandini squirmed in her sleep and turned to other side.

"Dono bacche kamre ko kashmir banake rakhte ho,itni thand hai idhar" she said switching off the AC and opening the curtains and windows letting the natural light and warmth in.

"Mom" Nandini whined.

"Yes. Get up and drink this juice jaldi se,come on" Nyonica handed her the glass. Nandini made a face smelling the juice,it made her feel nauseous.

"Manik kahan hai?" Nandini took a sip and immediately asked for him. She never liked his absence when she'd be sick.

"Kaam pe gaya hai apne,acha hai na. Saas bahu milke gappe marenge" Nyonica said and Nandini looked at her with wide eyes seeing the hindi she used.

"Mom. Wow. What serial taught you this?" Nandini laughed taking another sip of her glass. She hated the juice and it felt weird hating it because she loved oranges otherwise.

"Manik chahiye" Nandini smiled after finishing her glass of juice and keeping it back in the tray. Nyonica sighed and called Manik.

"Apna baccha ghar chhod ke kyun gaya tu beta?" Nyonica said as soon as Manik picked up the call who laughed in response.