95.

It's so disturbing what's happening around us! Literally everyone around us are either dying or testing positive.

I am hearing ambulance sirens every 10 minutes from my window. Instagram and twitter is full of people asking for oxygen bottles and injections.

Take care y'all!💕
Hoping for this to miraculously vanish☹️

What one Instagram post by you (trollers) does to that person :(

----------------------------------------------

Off Instagram💕~

It's been an hour since Manik was sitting on the sofa opposite to Nandini's bed with his eyes closed.

Nandini kept looking at him from time to time.
Getting bored she decided to surf through Instagram to catch up on what she missed.

She saw Manik's "I miss you" story and smiled by reacting to it with a heart.

She saw Manik's other stories too, about some "post".
She couldn't get what it was.

She went through Manik's tag section to see what he was tagged in. It had created quite a stir. Their fans were bashing the guy.

"Nandini no more" She finally read it. "Maybe the accident took her life" A comment read.

Nandini started breathing heavily.
About 20 years back, she had heard the same words.

"Her parents died in an accident"
It all came rushing back to her.
She was breathing heavily. Her phone fell from her hand.
Her hands were calling for Manik but he had his eyes closed.

She needed him. The flashbacks were not helping at all. She couldn't get up. Couldn't speak.

She was calling for Manik but no voice came out.
A glass kept beside her fell down as she was shivering too much.

Manik's eyes opened with the noise.
He looked at Nandini.

Hair disheveled. Face full of tears. Shivering with her eyes closed.
She was whispering "Manik".

"Nandini" He said in shock. He rushed towards her to hold her from getting up.

Nandini opened her eyes a little to see  Manik. She felt a little better.

She immediately fisted his shirt in her hands and hugged him to her dear life.

"Man---" She wasn't able to speak.

"Nandini, I'm right here" Manik said trying to reach out for a glass of water constantly maintaining one hand over her body.

"Am--" She was trying to say "amma appa" but couldn't. Manik managed to get a glass of water.

"Here, have this" He said taking the glass to her lips, holding her close to his body.

"Amms,amma abba kahan hai" Little Nandini kept asking her grandma.

All she'd get in return would be a glass of water to calm herself down.

Same was happening right now.

"Nooooo" Nandini said loudly pushing Manik's hand a little.

"Okay okay, don't have it" Manik immediately cupped her cheeks keeping the glass aside.

He sat close to Nandini on the bed cupping her cheeks.

"Kya huaa?!" Manik asked calmly. Nandini was nodding in a no, breathing heavily.