💌

To Parthians,
From a Parthian.
__________________________________

Parth Samthaan,Magical boy✨

(THIS IS MY OPINION.
THIS IS MY PERSPECTIVE.)

Apparently a story has been written about Parth and VG by a writer who I personally am a big fan of. I read her stories and follow them. And honestly,I love them.

It's completely her choice to show two guys or two girls having an affair or fling or whatever and I've not problem with it. I'm all for #loveislove. And love is love.❤️

But for her to write about those two guys who've had a very bad history,
Who've had plenty of controversies and have been a part of a VERY dirty mess is what I find to be wrong.

No,by saying this I'm not saying that it's wrong for her to potray either of them as gays.
There's nothing wrong in being of whichever sexuality a person is of.
Problem is the two people she has written about.

I read a comment that said "the story hurts his fans because PARTH is shown as gay"
No,
It hurts because VG is shown opposite to him.
You could have taken any other name and we would have been fine.

It's her story and she's the writer and it's her perspective.The writer also is saying that the hate for VG needs to stop.
Okay,
Agreed. Uneccesary hate for him should stop,infact unnecessary hate for ANYONE should stop but show one Parth fan who goes behind VG saamne se?
Nobody.
We don't go behind him even when he hasn't said bullshit. We only reply to him when he says something about a guy we're a fan of.

But the problem is that when I went through the comments I read one comment that said something like "his fans are too blind to see he is a gay even when it's obvious" the quoted part weren't the exact words but what the words exactly meant.

I'm sorry,
I do not recollect any incidents or events or examples or whatever it is where Parth admitted that he wasn't straight and even if he ever would have said he wasn't straight. We wouldn't have any problem with that but people need to stop making fun of his sexuality (not the writer or all fans,some people who do)

We as Parth fans aren't blinded by anything but reality.
We know there was a time when VG and Parth were close and VG has a big part to play in Parth's career but the way he backstabbed Parth was I think enough of a pay back.

And we do respect that he gave Parth a show that probably made his career but that doesn't mean he made Parth's career. He probably recommended him or even casted him and then Parth's acting played a part in his career.