110.

that night,9 pm.

Manik was finally home. He kept his laptop bag on the sofa and went to their room finding no one in the living room. His parents had gone to London this morning for a week.

He saw Nandini sitting on their study table with her laptop being really engrossed in whatever she was doing.

She looked well. After 2 full days,she finally looked well. He saw that she had her hand on her stomach. His eyes were cringed as he saw that. He went behind her chair and kept his hands on her shoulder.

"Hey" He mumbled softly and Nandini jumped at the touch. She quickly shut her laptop screen,which Manik noticed.

"Dara diya tumne mujhe,hi" Nandini smiled and held his hands which were over her shoulders. She brought his one hand towards her lips and kissed it softly. Manik smiled at it.

"Pet mein dard hai?" He asked as he had seen her keeping her hand on her stomach.

"Nahi" She looked at him questioningly.

"Woh tumhara haath wahan tha na,so I thought" He said and bent down to kiss her forehead.

"Terrace pe chaloge?" Nandini asked. Tears pooled her eyes. She couldn't wait to tell him.

"Thand hai baba bahar,mushkil se toh tum thik huyi ho" He said as he turned around not noticing her tears. He removed his blazer and started folding up the sleeves of his shirt.

"Chalo na,sirf 5 minutes mein wapas aa jayenge" She said. He couldn't deny her anymore.

"Chalo,shawl lelo tum" He said as he folded the sleeves of his other hand walking towards the exit of the room to go to the terrace.

Nandini followed him with glistening eyes. It was finally happening. She wanted this to be simple. She didn't want over the top decor or thousand of selfies. She wanted to live this moment with him and only him. And terrace had seen all their phases,might as well this one.

-

"Maine bola na bohot thand hai" Manik said as they entered the terrace. He wrapped Nandini's shawl around her properly.

"Coffee piyoge?" She asked. She knew what she was doing. Her eyes filled with tears again.

"Yes. Laai ho toh piyunga hi na" He said and looked at her. He saw her tears.

"Nandini,ro kyun rahi ho?" He panicked. He cupped her cheeks. She nodded in a no and passed his coffee glass to him.

"Kya hua? Reshma aunty ke wahan kuch hua? Kuch hua hai tumhe?" He kept his glass aside.

"Kuch nahi hua. Tum coffee piyo na. Maine banayi,after so long" She gave him the glass again. He took it with a confused face.

He drank coffee looking up thinking it was one of those days when she just wanted to cry for no reason. He looked up at his favourite thing in the world,stars. He looked to his side and Nandini scooped closer to him and wrapped her arms around him from the side looking up as well.

He took the last sip of the coffee and was about to keep the mug aside when he saw something that shook him to the core.