96.

MaNan ✨

--------------------------------------------------Off Instagram💕~

Off Instagram💕~

Manik entered the room and saw Nandini's eager eyes waiting for him.

She smiled looking at him.
He didn't.

Whatever had happened had hurt him badly. Only she could coax him.
But it'd be hard.

He went towards her and checked the monitor to see if everything was okay.

She still hadn't taken her medicines. It was impossible that her body wasn't aching badly without the medicines.

"Medicines le logi ya doctor ko bulau?!" He said,calmly without looking at her.

"Lungi" She said,softly.

She knew he had been troubled enough today. She wanted to talk about it but didn't know how to.

She was tired after all the showdowns today plus she still hadn't recovered from the wounds.

She was guilty of doing Manik wrong and saying hurtful things.

"Lo" She was pulled out of her thoughts as Manik gave her the medicines.

She gulped them all one by one. Manik waited for her to finish and took the glass of water and kept it aside.

Manik wanted to engulf her in his arms and shower her with all the love but he was hurt too.

She thought he'd go and sit on the sofa far away but he sat on her bed close to her facing her.

It made her happy and sad at the same time. She didn't deserve a man so good,she thought.

Manik raised his hand and took it near her cheek.

She didn't flinch.

"Maaro" She said.
Manik patted her cheek softly, chuckling sadly.

"Kaash" He said touching his forehead with hers.

They were both tired,mentally.

"Pyaar mein haath aur hausle dono kamzor padh jaate hai" He spoke.