99.

"Welcome guys after a break. Next segment that we've is called 'thirst comments' means we've thirst comments for Manik which we collected from his fans comments on his posts and Nandini you will read them out while Manik reacts to it. Have we understood??" Neha explains.

"Damn. You're making my wife read thirst comments,why do you hate me" He says, laughing on the last line.

"No I love you bothhh" Neha says, laughing.

"I'm excited, let's do this" Nandini says clapping and neha forwards the bowl to her, Nandini picks up a chit.

"First one is- I officially told my mom to marry Manik Malhotra and she respectfully agreed" Nandini says and purses her lips to stop herself from smiling.

"The fact that my own wife is reading this is hilarious" Manik says, laughing along with the ladies.

"You can ask Nandini,if she's ready to share I'm fine" Manik says pointing at Nandini.

"NOOOOOOOO! I'm sorry, I'm selfish" Nandini says and laughs.

"Gladly" Manik chuckles.

"Second is- I'm only living to see Manik's butt" Nandini says.

"What?!" Manik laughs, perplexed.

"That's...that is great thank you" Manik says recovering from shock.
Nandini smacks his shoulder at his reactions and laughs.

"Third one is- " Nandini starts.

"I'm getting scared now" Manik says.

"Can't wait for government to create a law where Manik Malhotra has to be shirtless 24×7" Nandini reads the chit.

"Awww. Dekho. People are dying to see me shirtless" Manik says pushing Nandini.

"Par dekhna kya hai? Abs to nai hai abb Manik Malhotra ke. He's olddddd" Nandini exclaims, laughing while Manik makes a face.

"Dikhaun abhi?" Manik asked, teasing her back.

"Nooooo" Nandini stops him and Manik laughs.

"Next one is- is it hot in here or is it just you?!" Nandini reads.

"It's just you" Nandini reacts.

"This is my game of reacting,why are you reacting" Manik protests laughing.

"It's because I'm here and it's also because of you,dear fan..girl- I hope" Manik says and laughs.

"Obviously a girl. Idiot" Nandini smacks him.

"Another one is- Manik Malhotra is literally my daddy. He's so hot. Sjsbenajak" Nandini pronounces it funnily.

"The only person that can call him daddy is our child whenever that happens" Nandini says.

"Booooom." Neha exclaims. Manik smiles.

"Second last one is- Manik Malhotra can walk over me and I'd say thank you" Nandini reads.

"That's so sweet but I'd never walk over you darling. " Manik says darling and looks at Nandini immediately and laughs.

"Whatever. Last one is- Manik Malhotra is the reason most of us are single" Nandini reads and keeps the bowl.

"But since Manik Malhotra is not single anymore, it's time for you all to find you boissss! But I'm all yours too" Manik says winking at the last.

(Parth was said the same comment in his thirst comments segment during hero's promotion and he said 'which is why I'm single, because you all are single