69.

"And we're back after a break for the rapid fire round with none other than Manik Malhotra and Cabir Dhawan,
Who should I start with?!" Karan asked.

"We'll never be able to decide that just by the way" Manik said, laughing.

"Yaa, everytime we play games on night out-mid night tak we are only planning who'll take den first and all so you decide" Cabir stated, every friends night out ever.

"Okay, we'll start with Manik" Karan and to which Manik said "Aree" and sat,poised ready for rapid fire.

"Which actress do you want to work with in future, who's on your list?!" Karan asked the first question.

"I don't have any list. Whichever actress wants to work with me, I'll work with them"

Karan rolled his eyes and Cabir laughed.

"What do love,hate and tolerate about Nandini Murthy?!" Karan asked.

"Malhotra" Manik correct him to which Karan apologized sticking his tongue out, laughing.

"I love how selfless she is,I hate how easily she trusts people and I tolerate her punctuality" Manik answered.

"Punctuality is a good thing" Cabir defended his almost sister like friend, because why wouldn't he.

"Nandini ka chamcha hai yeh" Manik said making Karan laugh.

"But how is punctuality a thing to tolerate?!" Karan also asked.

"Aree she's way too punctual. 8 baje ki party mein she'll reach at 7:50 only,party jiski hoti hai woh bhi nahi aaya hota 8 baje..hum pagalo ki tarah khade hote hai wahan" Manik said making Karan laugh.

"Agar Nandini Murthy 7 saal pehle apni punctuality nibhate huye diwali party mein na aati sabse pehle,toh hone se raha #MaNan" Cabir stated facts. Okay. I love him.

"Haa yaar. Nandini is perfect I don't tolerate anything about her,bus" Manik said, making a bad face to which Cabir laughed.

"Describe your dynamic with Navya Naveli in one word" Karan asked.

"Child like" Manik said.

"You do share a very different equation with her, don't you?!" Karan added to the question.

"Yaa,
It's very different with her. She's more like a sister I never had to be honest. I mean, Alya and Mukti can never be like sisters to me you know."
Manik spoke.

"Definitely not Alya" Karan stated, addressing the elephant of the room which Manik saw coming beforehand only.

"No. Not because of the history I share with Alya. Even if nothing of that sort would have happened between us I'd still not see her as sister ever. You don't have to make every girl your sister to prove you don't love her. Mukti and Alya are my friends. Best bros they're for me but with Navya,I have never been a friend. I went directly from hating her to now seeing her as a sister. Though she's a complete clown" Manik said making the other two laugh at the last line.

"Jokes apart,what do you think about her. The comments and everything we see of you and her on Instagram you guys are after each other's life all the time" Karan said, laughing.