104.

"So yay! What are we doing for the day?" Nandini asked as she and Manik got ready for the day and sat in the living room.

"I was thinking why don't we go through these albums of college that you were going through" Manik said sitting beside Nandini on the sofa.

"Amazing! I'll get them" Nandini said and got up to get them.

Manik saw her retreating figure while he heard her phone ring,he didn't pick it up.

"Your phone was ringing Nandini" He shouted for her.

"Coming" She said and soon came with an album and gave it to Manik while herself checked her phone.

"It's Vivek, I need to call him; could be something important" Nandini said and Manik nodded.

Manik went through the pictures and smiled to himself. They'd come a long way.

2 minutes later,Nandini came and hugged him.

Manik was taken aback.

"itna pyaar?" Manik asked hugging her back.

"hmm" Nandini said, skeptical about what to say.

"What happened? Work problem?" Manik asked caressing her.

"I've to go" She said in a dejected voice.

Manik's heart sank. He had planned alot of things for the day.

But then they weren't newbies in love who'd act immaturely. He understands work. And he had no right to object when she was the one who always understood his work problems.

He just nodded. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Head of the department is giving us a surprise visit. We need to be there" She said and Manik just kissed her head giving her a small smile.

"I'll drop you?" He asked as she stood up. "No that's fine, Vivek is already here. You'll anyways be hounded. Everyone knows your car number" She laughed. "I love you. Bye. Sorry" She said giving Manik a kiss on his cheek.

"Who's this Vivek?" Manik thought and chucked it when his eyes fell on the album.

He picked it up and smiled. He was looking forward to it. He kept it aside and got up to make plans for dinner hoping Nandini would be back by then.
-
9 hours later.

It's been nine hours Nandini left.
It was almost 9pm.

I was ready with the arrangements om terrace. I couldn't manage much sutff because ofcourse I had given off to all the butlers.

I wouldn't want to waste my time calling Navya and ask her anything because she's drag it for like hours and not give me one suggestion.

So I tried to make little tent with bedsheets and arranged pillows over there. Kept a table in the middle. Dinner was everything she loves to eat. She must be dead tired.

"I'm so tired" I heard her coming.

"Hi" I exclaimed as she came on the terrace,to tired to even walk.

She sat beside me throwing her head on my shoulder. "Tired?" I asked kissing her hair. "Dead tired" She answered. She did look and sound evidently tired.

I took out dinner in a plate. Mrs.Malhotra will not eat on her own today so we don't need two plates.

I cut out a morsel and forwarded it to her. She sensed it with her eyes close and ate it sitting straight.

"I love you" She said as she sat folding her legs.

"I know" I said feeding her another morsel.

-
"Oh. The albums" She said as we finally got over dinner and she saw them on the side.